Chapter 7~ A Lost Angel pt2

It's here! Thanks for 3K reads! :0 I hope yall don't mind that I made (Y/N) a wolf demon! Some demons may confuse her for a hellhound which is what I based it off of but she's in fact just a wolf

NORMAL POV

I walked passed the strange demon and into the house, it had a strange aroma to it and I heard him close the door behind me making me jump a little.
"So who did Alastor say I can help you find?" He asked me coming into sight once more. I looked up and studied him for a while, he was a snake demon.
"Uh yes.. Angel Dust?" I asked and his eyes widened a little.
"Angel? The Angel Dust??" He repeated and I nodded.
"Hmm I see.." He slithered over to his desk and motioned me to follow. I walked over to him and he showed me a map. I'm guessing this was the map of hell.
"If you want to find your friend you'll have to go to this location. I can take you there myself but that's it" He said.
I looked at the place he pointed to on the map and I looked back to him.
"Okay.. oh I never caught your name.."
He chuckled before saying "It's Sir Pentious"
I smiled slightly, I recognised that name from when Charlie spoke to me about some of the main people in this place, the overlords and the ones who always have turf wars.
"Ohh you're that guy who had a turf war with Angel that one time?" I asked with a giggle.
His eyes widened and he hissed "N-no! T-that wasn't me..!" He tried to deny it but I just laughed.
"It was you! Oh my god!" I laughed even more and he started to get frustrated.
"Listen here wolf! I'm the best demon here! I always win, why do you want to find this lowlife anyway? He's not worth your time" He hissed.
I stopped laughing and suddenly growled "No you listen, Angel showed me the ropes around here.. and he's nicer than any other demon in this place!" I hissed back and he raised a brow at me.
He suddenly grabbed my hand and we headed to the front door. I tried to stop him but his grip was too strong for me, so I had no choice but to follow him outside, we headed toward the outskirts before he stopped.
"Listen.. (Y/N).. I want to help you- but- I don't think you should go after him. He's involved with a lot of bad people, you'd be putting yourself at risk" Sir Pentious finally spoke. I listened to his words closely but I couldn't help but say
"Maybe but I want to save him, I owe it to him"
Sir Pentious sighed "Okay, let's go get him back"
My eyes widened a little in surprise but I nodded and we headed to the location.

~~ An Hour Later ~~

We finally arrived at this tall building, it was in the outskirts and Isolated from any other building.
Sir Pentious looked at me for a moment before looking back at the building and knocked on the door. After a moment it opened revealing a very familiar demon.
"Pentious? What do you want? And what's this?" The TV like demon spoke in a glitchy voice.
"Vox we need to talk to Val, he in?" Sir Pentious asked and Vox shuddered at his words.
"Yeah but-" suddenly a voice interrupted Vox
"SHUT IT! You're mine Angel!!" I gasped and broke from Sir Pentious' grip. Angel was in there and I had to get in somehow!
"Angel!! Let me in right now Vox!" I shouted and the demon looked at me with a confused look.
"Wait this is why you're here? You bought this.. pet of yours to retrieve Angel? Ha!" Vox laughed in my face and I started to get angry.
"Let me in! Right now! I need to get Angel!" I yelled this time and Vox raised his hands.
"Woah easy doggy! I'm no threat, I'll let you in but good luck in getting out" He chuckled and stepped aside.
"(Y/N)!! Wait!" Sir Pentious called to me before I headed in. I looked back at him and he gave me a worried look.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Think before you go.. Valentino is not someone to be messed with.. just come back and we can figure out another way" He said with a concerned look on his face.

Pre-warning! The next scene may be triggering and or upsetting for some readers! You have been warned! 18 or over readers should continue. Strong language included!
Now back to the story :)