Chapter three- A long night (part2)

He chuckled lowly as he continued to lick my neck, I only squirmed more and let out small whimpers and moans.
"Nn- A-Angel..... t-this feels weird" I whisper and tilts my head to the side more so he has better access. My tail starts wagging slightly and he notices.
"Heh, I can tell you like it toots~ mm..." he whispers back in a soft tone, he then slowly moves his hands down to my shirt where he tugs at it teasingly. I let out a small gasp of surprise and looks back up at him.
"I'm gonna take this off okay?" He purrs as he looks deeply into my eyes.
I only nod shyly and he chuckles, sending shivers down my spine. He slowly lifts my shirt up and off me and takes a moment to stare at my half naked body.
"W-woah... hehe... you're so beautiful (y/n)...." he says softly, i look at him in surprise since his words sounded so meaningful... and what shocked me the most was how taken aback he was. I gently moved my hand to his cheek where I stroked it gently.
"Ha... t-thanks....." I whisper and he smiles warmly, as he nudges into my touch and caresses my stomach and sides with his soft hands, whilst his other hands slowly push me down onto the bed.
"You're welcome princess~" he smirks as he comes back to his normal self.
He gazes into my eyes for a moment before he slowly takes off my jeans as well, and leans down to kiss me deeply. I let out a small whimper and kisses him back, this was a weird feeling indeed.. it felt so wrong but so right at the same time, the way his lips connected with mine so perfectly... the way his hands roamed my body and slowly taking my bra strap and pulling it down.
"Mm... A-Angel...." i whisper between the kisses.
"Shh... it's okay toots, I'll be gentle~" he whispers and groans suddenly.
My eyes widen feeling something hard poke my inner thigh as he takes off my bra and leans down to lay a gentle kiss to my left breast, making me gasp and moan. He lets out a small laugh as he takes off my panties and then sits back up to gaze down at me.
"Damn... you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..." he chocks up a little as his eyes scan my entire body.
My heart suddenly skips a beat as I couldn't hear any lust from his words... AT ALL... just love... which made my heart melt from oozy goodness and blush so madly. I couldn't help but ask him,
"R-really?" In a small innocent voice
"Yes really...." he replies back as he moves back over me and starts to kiss me again, only this time it's more heated and I feel something wet touch my leg, making me moan into the kiss.
"Nn! W-what was that~?" I moan and he chuckles, as he grabs his shaft and bites his bottom lip. My eyes widen as I look down at his shaft, that thing was massive! At least 12 inches! Or 13! How's it even gonna fit?!
"Hehe, the only thing that's gonna make you scream my name" he coos and purrs.
I only whimper and goes to say wait but just at that moment he suddenly lines himself up and shoves himself deeply into my entrance making me scream in pain and pleasure.
"Nn!! A-Angel!" I yelp and he groans loudly, pulling me closer and giving me a little time to adjust to his massive size.
"Hehe, nn!! Y-you alright?" He groans and I slowly nod, my legs shaking like crazy and cold tears running down my cheeks, this is way too much!
"Nn! I-it hurts Angel!" I whine and he kisses my cheek lovingly, gently soothing me as he starts to move, but I only feel more pain.
"Shh~ it's alright... I'm only moving to help you adjust better okay?" He groans and whispers.
I nod slowly and closes my eyes, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, letting out yelps and moans as he continues to move.

Alastor's POV
I walked down the hallway to get a bottle of water since I was thirsty, I haven't seen that (y/n) girl since the elevator.... I wonder how she is?
I keep walking until I start to hear what sounds like someone moaning? Or crying? I'm not sure but I'm going to investigate..

(Y/N)'s POV

I start to moan as he thrusts faster, I manage to adjust to his massive size and he groans with me in pure pleasure. I hold him tighter as he kisses me deeply again but somethings off... I start to feel as though I'm being too loud but I can't help it with the speed he's going at.
"Ah~!! Angel!!" I suddenly moan and he gives me a satisfying smirk.
"That's it!! Nn!! S-scream my name darling!~"

Alastor's POV

My eyes widen hearing (y/n) scream Angel's name and I let out a growl, thinking he's done something to her, I quickly rush to his bedroom and kicks down the door.
"ANGEL GET OFF HER!!" I growl and snarls seeing Angel on top of (y/n)  but then my eyes widen realising what they're doing and I clench my fists in anger.

You're POV 😂

I scream and yelps hearing the door get knocked down suddenly, and my eyes widen seeing Alastor at the door,
"ANGEL GET OFF HER!" He suddenly shouts making me squeak and hide myself under the covers as Angel gets off and covers his shaft again.
"What the hell Al?! What are you doing here?!" He shouts in anger and keeps me behind him.
Alastor just glares at him hatefully before pushing him out the way and grabs me, i yelp and blushes darkly since I'm naked.
"She's coming with me! You scum! Using her like she's yours!" He growls and holds me close, and walks out the door, I only hear Angel growl in anger... but he doesn't do anything...
I look up at Alastor in slight fear... considering what just happened, I go to speak but I feel as though it's the wrong time too.. but he breaks the ice..
"Why did you let him do that? Hm?" He suddenly asks and growls as he looks into my eyes with disappointment.
I only shrug and looks away again. He sighs heavily and walks into his room, locking the door and placing me onto the bed, I keep covered and too embarrassed to say anything.
"Please talk to me (y/n)... why did you let a scum like him break you? Hm? You could of had someone else... like..." he stops his sentence and sighs, shaking his head and sitting in a chair 3 feet away from me.
"L-like who....?" I suddenly ask and looks over at him, he growls and suddenly stands up, grabbing me by both my shoulders and his eyes go a dangerous red colour. I'm gonna die!
"Don't you get it?! Angel's a user! He doesn't care about your feelings! I-I do! I'm better than he is! Nn... when I saw you in the elevator... I-I wanted you to come with me...." he whispers and growls.
My eyes widen at his words and I feel tears pricking at my eyes. What did he mean? Why did I feel so sympathetic for him? I knew nothing about this guy or his past... but something kept telling me to stay away.
"W-what do you mean...? I.... why do you care about me so much?!" I suddenly snap at him and his eyes turn red and a sinister smile shows across his face. Oh god.... this can't be good! I need to get out of here!
I try to escape and get out his room but he catches me instead his nails digging into my arms making me yelp out in pain, he laughs with a dark tone of voice making my fur on my neck stand up and quiver with fear.
"You're not going anywhere missy...." he says in a dangerous tone of voice, and holds me close to his chest.
I whimper quietly as he keeps a hold on me
"A-Alastor....." i squeak and whimpers helplessly
"I'm not letting you go back to Angel.... you belong with me instead"

Do I though? Do I belong with him?