Chapter 12

*Keyana POV*

The people at the hospital let me out today. It took days to see what I can remember. I can remeber stuff from school, but I don't remember certain people or certain events. I have been spending time with Chris lately and he told me that he has a crush on Zoe. Speaking of Zoe, I should probably get to know them since they are my neighbors. I just feel kind of bad that I can't remember what we had. They seem like amazing people. Well, I am just in my bed looking at the ceiling right now. Should I go now? Or wait? I'm going to go.

When I got there Joe answered the door.

"Oh. Hey Keyana."

"Hi Joe. I just wanted to come over, and get to know you, well get to know you again."

"Yeah. Zoe and I were just watching a movie. Come on in."

I walked in the house kind of hoping that I would remember it, but nothing came to mind. 

"Hey. I just want you guys to know that I am truly sorry for not remembering, and trust me I want to  because I can tell the way that you guys left when I said I couldn't remember you meant that you cared about me."

"Yeah we wer- I mean we are best friends. Wait. Joe I have an idea."

"What is it Zoe?"

"Ok. Remember when Keyana and I went out to the mall. Well, we brought some outfits that matched. Maybe this will bring her memory back."

"We'll see."

"Joe this is not your fault."

I walked in on the conversation after I walked in different rooms, but that still didn't bring back anything. What's not Joe's fault? 

"What's not your fault?"

"Joe. Keyana. I'm gonna go so you can talk."

"Ok."

"Well, the night you were hit I was there, and we were on a date. You left your purse in the restaurant and decided to go get it yourself. I offered to go, but you wanted to go alone. I should've went with you. Maybe I would've gotten hit instead of you."

"Joe. When you were telling the story you were saying you way more than you said I, so that means it's my fault. I wanted to go alone. You're right if you went with me then you might have gotten hit, but then you would be in the position I am in now. I hate being in this situation. You have people looking at you, then crying because you don't remember them, but you feel bad because you want to remember because it is obvious they care but you can't. I want to remember you and Zoe so bad, and one day maybe I will, but right now we just need to move on. How about we start over from the beginning."

"The beginning?"

"Hi. I'm Keyana." I put my hand out to shake his. He looked a little confused at first, but I could tell he understood when he shook my hand.

"I'm Joe."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too." 

We talked about what we like, and what we disliked. He told me that him and Zoe make YouTube videos. I have always wanted to make videos, but I have to shy.

*Joe POV*

This whole starting over thing with Keyana was great. She was listing things that she likes, and in my head I was saying "Yeah I remember." She is an  amazing person. She is strong to. Her explaining what she is going through has helped me see that. I don't know what I would do if people were around me crying, but had no idea who they are. I don't know why, but there is a feeling that Keyana will remember everything soon. I hope she does.

__________________________________________________________________

At least they are not giving up o trying to get her memory back.

Comment some ideas you might have for this book, and I might use them for the next chapter or in later chapters.

Also, just so I won't be confused. When  more than one person is talking, I am going to put initials for them. I'm sorry if this amy bother you, but I get a little confused sometimes.

COMMENT!!!!

SHARE!!!

VOTE!!

Thanks for 187 reads!!

I love you my Pandas!!!!