Chapter 2

•James POV•

You guys are probably wondering why I am always mean to Keyana. Well, its because I have feelings for her, but I have a hard time expressing my feelings. I plan on telling her someday or maybe tomorrow. I've had feelings for Keyana since we were in 8th grade, and we are in the 12th grade now. I just hope she feels the same way.

•Keyana POV•

I'm kinda glad that me and James are partners during this project because now instead of seeing him only during school, I can see him everyday. Ok Ok. I know I left this tiny little detail out about a crush I have on James. It started in 7th grade. Yes, I want to tell him, but I don't want to be hurt when he rejects me. I have no idea when I am going to tell him.

••Next Day••

Ok. So it's the day of the assembly, and I'm really wanting to know what James is gonna do. We are currently standing by the teachers, so whatever James plans on doing can't be to bad if the teachers know about it.

•James POV•

They called us up to the mic after all the long speeches were given.

"Hello everyone you should all know who I am, but if you don't, I'm James."

Today's the day it happens. Im prepared for my heart to be filled or broken.

"I have a special announcement to make."

I turn towards Keyana, who has a very confused look.

"Keyana, I have wanted to tell you this since 8th grade, but never gained the courage to tell you. I really like you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

As I am saying this Keyana's eyes are watering.

"The only reason I am always insulting you is because I have a very hard time expressing my feelings, but after I do those things I feel like such a dick....Sorry teachers, administrators, and students. Last but not least, I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"

I was so scared. What if she says no? What if she runs out of the gym? While I'm thinking all these negative thoughts, I feel Keyana wrap her arms around my neck.

"Is this a yes?" I laughed into the mic. I didn't realise that she was crying so much.

"Yes." She says. As soon as she finished say that, she did something that caught me by surprise. She kissed me. SHE KISSED ME!

•Keyana POV•

I couldn't take it. I had to do it. I had to kiss him. The students went crazy, and James and I walked back to where we were. My phone vibrated notifying me that I have a text.

From: Kacie

What the actually fuck! You are dating one of my enemies. We can't be friends anymore. Sorry...Not sorry.

Thats wonderful. My phone vibrated like 5 more times.

From: Zach

What the fuck Keyana? You know what, I'm not even mad because I knew this would happen. Have a nice life...slut.

From:Taylor

You fucking disgust me. Traitor!

From:Makayla

Bye Bitch 😡

From:Ken

😡😡😡😡😡

From:Doug

Traitor!

I just lost all of my friends. I quickly jumped out of my chair, and ran to the bathroom. All I can do is cry. My makeup is running down my face. Just then I heard the door open.

"Keyana, you in here?"

"James. Why are you in the girls bathroom"

"To check on you." James skid his phone under the locker. It was on messages, so I read them. They basically said the same thing as mine. I got out of the stall I was in, and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry."

"James. This isn't your fault."

"Yeah it is. If I wouldn't have said that then you would still have your friends."

"How did you know that's why I came in here?"

"I saw the messages over your shoulder."

"Creepy."

"You seem to like it."

"Whatever" She playfully hit my shoulder.

"Oh yeah. Keyana."

"Yeah?"

"Don't let those texts get to you.

You are not a slut. You are the most amazing person ever."

"Awwww James!"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Your place."

"Ok."

_______________________

Awwww James!!!!