Chapter 1

•Keyana POV•

We leaned in closer and closer. Our faces centimeters apart, and then....

*Beep Beep Beep*

I was having the best dream ever, but my alarm goes off and ruins it. "Ughhh. I hate school." I groaned silently to myself. I went to take a shower, and began singing Maps by Maroon 5.

I miss the taste of the sweeter life.

I miss the conversations.

I like to think that we had it all.

We drew a map to a better place.

Im searching for a song tonight.

Im changing all of my stations.

I was there for you in your darkest times.

I was there for you in your darkest nights.

But I wonder where were you when I was at my worst down on knees,

And you said you had my back.

So I wonder where were you.

When all the roads you took came back to me.

So Im following the map that leads to you.....

I continued to sing the rest of the song. I get out of the shower and was going to pick out some clothes, but a bag on my bed stopped me. "Mom." I said to myself because I know whatever she bought fits my style. My mom is really cool. She understands my style, I can talk to her about anything, and she is hella funny. I pulled the shirt out, and it was just a plain white crop top. Next, was a short leather skirt. She bought me a black leather jacket, black combat boots, gold chain, gold studs earrings, gold lip ring, and a black beanie. Attached to the bag was a sticky note, it said, " Honey, you need a man. Wear this, and you gonna have all the boys." Lol. I love my mom. I quickly put on the outfit, and put my black and white striped with a gold anchor phone case. I swell bacon! Yayy! I get to the kitchen and sit down at the dining table, and my mom puts a plate with bacon, cheese eggs, and cheese grits. "So I see you took my advice?" My mom said giving her wiggly eyebrows.

"Yeah sure Mom. Except all the boys at my school are dicks."

"Haha. Aren't all men."

I had leave to go to school. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek, and left. I got into my black charger with two purple stripes going down the middle. I pull into my normal spot, and stood to wait for the others. These people take forever! I pulled out a cigarette and was about to light it, but someone came and took it from me.

"James."

"Hey Keyana." James says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. If this son of a bitch don't get his fucking hands off of me Im gonna punch him in the throat.

"And you're touching me because?"

"Well damn bitch whats your deal?"

"You're asking this with my cig in your hand dumb ass." He handed the cigarette back and left. I lift my cigarette right when Kacie walks up.

"What was that all about?" Kacie asks tilting her head toward the direction James walked away from.

"Honestly. I don't even know.

First period consists of me and James arguing, the teacher looking terrified, and students laughing. The difference between first period and second period is, I have Kacie in first, but in second, its just me and James. The best thing about second period is we are going to start a project where you have a partner and you will be "married" to this person, and you will take care of a baby. We will figure out who our partners are today.

I get in class right before the bell rings, and James came in a little later. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that this is the only teacher that is not scared of me or James.

"Class settle down so I can tell you who your partners will be." The class finally settled down and he began to read the names.

"Caitlyn and Isaac" Those lucky bastards are dating.

"Hailey and Tony" They like each other. He listed 3 more "couples" with only six people left. Ok. Im getting a little worried about who I get. Its Luke, Jai, Daniel, Lilly, a girl named Hannah, and me.

"The next couple is," and he laughs before he says the names, "Keyana and James" Oh hell no. No No No. NO. James turns around a smirks at me.

"Ok students the babies have cameras in the eyes. Now move next to your partners, so I can give you your babies." James came back next to me a little too excited for me, but whatever.

"Tomorrow at the assembly, I have a plan. Meet me in the gym before it starts." What is he talking about?

"Umm. Ok."

We get our baby. It looks so cute. James and I live right next to each other. We decided that we are gonna get the baby one day then give it to the other. Plus, we are going to visit each other everyday.

Yayyy......

_________________________

Leave in the comments what you think.

Kik: ThatGirlK123 ... Message me some ideas you have.