"I-I took it from Locke." Charlie explained as he scratched his arm. "I-I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" Robyn laughed. "What were you thinking, Charlie? I'm equipped to hold a gun let's pull the trigger! You're so damn lucky that you didn't hit me or Claire." She moved past him, bumping her shoulder against Charlie's walking over to Ethan's body. Robyn kneeled beside him to close his eyes.

"I think it's better for you that you leave." Jack says.

"No,I," Charlie stutters.

"You've done enough." Robyn says. She shot Charlie a deadly glare. "We had him." with that being said she walked away.

__________________________

Roughly five hours later, Jack told the rest of the group what had happened that night. He didn't leave any details out except for the conversation part that Robyn had with Ethan. He is gone. For good, but, that didn't fix their problem. There were still a few questions to be answered. How did he get on this island? Was he acting alone or is he part of a larger group? Why did he take Claire hostage and why let her go or did she escape? How did he know about Toby Winchester?

Robyn did everything in her power to avoid Charlie. Her anger towards him hadn't dissolved yet. Charlie's actions against Ethan was reckless. Robyn learned that Charlie attacked Locke from behind to get to his gun. However, Robyn should have paid more attention to Charlie that day. She didn't know that he was dealing with a heroine withdrawal. Robyn learned this from Locke.

Robyn lifted the axe above her head and with all of her strength Robyn swings the axe forwards down to chop wood. Sweat is dripping down her face as she takes another swing and another. Robyn put all of her anger out into swinging the axe down and that feels good, maybe even relieved.

"You're shoulders will get sore if you keep pushing with your arms." A hard voice says, interrupting  her from taking another swing. Robyn lowers the axe and turned around to face the person who interrupted  her.

"They're already sore. So, thank you for your wise words." Robyn joked as she lifts the axe above her head only to swing it back down again. "I didn't picture you as the expert on chopping wood."

Sawyer laughed. "Nice. Very nice, cupcake."

Robyn gently laid the axe down on the ground before she took a seat on the sand next to her pieces of chopped wood. "If you want to say something, just say it."

Sawyer took a step closer to her, offering her a water bottle. Robyn takes  the water bottle from him. "What's makes you think I want to say something?"

"There's that look on your face." Robyn takes a small sip of her water. "If you're worried, I'm fine."

"You can't fool me, sweetheart." Sawyer says.

"Okay," Robyn sighed, annoyed with the fact that Sawyer is right. "I'm upset, angry, tired and sad." Robyn pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around it.

Sawyer nodded. "What Charlie did wasn't smart, but, don't you think you punished him enough?"

Robyn rises to her feet and crosses her arms. "Don't tell me you want me to apologize?"

"Yes." He laughed.

"You're getting soft, Sawyer." Robyn giggled and playfully hit his arm before she walked away.

"I like this soft side of you!" She shouted. Sawyer rolled his eyes.

__________________________

A few minutes after her little talk with Sawyer she found Charlie digging a grave at the far left side of the beach, far away from their camp. Robyn picked up a shovel which is made out of debris from their plane and started digging at the end from where Charlie is digging.

Charlie stopped digging. "Robyn, I appreciate the help, but you don't have to. I can bury him."

"I shot him too. I'm helping." Robyn says.

"You-" Charlie wanted to protest, but, Robyn isn't having it. Robyn stopped and stroked her hair back with the back of her hand.

"I remember the first time I killed someone. The guy pulled a gun on my partner and me, out of nowhere. I didn't hesitate and took the shot." Robyn says.

"Why are you telling me this?" Charlie asked as he put his shovel down.

Robyn stopped digging and looked up to Charlie. "You took someone's life today, Charlie. That's going to burden you for the rest of your life. You're not alone."

"How did you get past it? The burden." Charlie's eyebrow knit in confusion. The burden, the pain and guilt is probably already eating at him.

"I went to therapy." Robyn looked down at her feet. "I also went to his family and asked for forgiveness."

"You did?" Charlie questioned a bit confused. "Isn't that against the rules or something?"

"I couldn't live with the fact that there was a family out there mourning their son or father. I learned that the guy was struggling with his mental health, just lost his job and took care of his sick mother. She was diagnosed with lung cancer just like my father was. Anytime I could I went over for a quick visit or drove her to her appointments. If I had known in advance about what he was dealing with I wouldn't have taken that shot and I regret that everyday." There wasn't a single day in her life that she didn't think about what  she had done to him. It will get easier a long the way, but, you will never forget taking a human life.

Charlie sat down on the sand, pulling his legs up to his chest. "It's true what he is saying about you."

"What?" Robyn asked as she dropped her shovel.

"Walt." Charlie chuckled. "He said that you were our superhero."

Robyn sat down beside Charlie. "Why didn't you tell me about your withdrawals?"

"I didn't want to bother you with my problems." Charlie says as he looked down at his fingers. "I'm done with that stuff. I just burned my last stash."

"Good." Robyn nodded. "Charlie, every single one of us has a story from before the crash. If you ever want to talk about your life before you're more than welcome to talk to me. You're not alone, not ever."

"Thank you." Charlie smiled. Robyn squeezed his shoulder before giving him a quick hug.