Chapter 15. Rewritten

The more I try to make me busy,
The more you come into my thoughts,
I just can't stop missing you ........!!!!

***

Jimmy sat in one of the couches in the hospital all eyes on his brother who hadn't woken up for the last two days. Jimmy was worried, he might pretend to not care but his heart was hurting for his older brother. He can't imagine the things he went through when they kidnapped him. Jimmy was glad he was not in the spotlight of the Hurt family like Ethan was coz that would have also most likely to happen to him. Jimmy groaned inwardly when he heard sniffles again.

The woman hadn't stopped crying since they came here and it hurt Jimmy to see his birth mummy cry but for fucksake, Ethan is still alive, yes he looks bad and he has lost a lot of weight but the good thing is that he is going to make it, that's what the doctors said.

"Mummy, if you keep on crying, you will get sick and who will take care of him," Jimmy said taping his heel against the couch.

"Jimmy is right darling, you will get sick," Shawn said hugging his wife from behind thinking of ways to get her to calm down. Jimmy shook his head as he pulled his laptop onto his lap and started doing the facial match but again it failed. Paul was a common name, Jimmy understood the hard way.

Naturally, it takes him just a few days to search for someone but this time, it has taken longer than he had imagined. Sometimes Jimmy thinks Paul isn't his name, Paul might have lied to him but why would he lie if the man didn't know of his intentions? Jimmy asked John about Paul and John looked far from knowing the man which Jimmy found odd. He remembers Paul telling him that he sometimes sleeps at John's which means John might know him but John looked lost which left Jimmy wondering if the man was a ghost or if he lied to him.

Jimmy groaned frustrated, how can it be this difficult to look for someone who gave you the best orgasm of your life. Jimmy felt like plucking out his strands one by one but he wasn't giving up, he would find him soon or later, and the old man would be in his hands.

"Ethan..." Jimmy swiftly lifted his head and he nearly knocked his laptop off at the way he ran toward his brother who had finally opened his eyes. Shawn ran out instantly and called the doctors who rushed into the room and examined him.

"How is he doctor," Rose asked hopefully for good news.

"He is going to be okay, he needs more rest that's all, he is a strong young man," the doctor responded with a big smile "I will tell the nurse to come and clean his wound but please don't make him talk too much his throat is sore," He checked Ethan's vitals and told the nurse what to do and left.

Rose Instantly ran to her son "Ethan, baby how are you feeling" She asked with tears falling down

"Water," Jimmy rushed to bring a glass of water which Ethan consumed in one go and fell back on the pillows looking up at the ceiling. He couldn't keep his eyes open at how tired he was so he fell asleep in just seconds. That was when Rose too crouched in one of the beds and fell asleep with Shawn caressing her back. Shawn informed that he would be going home to get them something to eat which Jimmy didn't acknowledge and went back to his search. He didn't know how or when he fell asleep. He woke up the next day with Ethan sitting in his hospital bed eating breakfast and he seemed a little bit better and fresher.

"Can you tell us what happened," Shawn asked sitting beside his son on the bed. Ethan looked at him for a few moments and then said, his voice still groggy but he seemed to not be in pain.