"Tell me why you did not come to my class yesterday as I ordered?" He asks.

"I had gotten so caught up with my work...I didn't realize the time that went by" I say lying trying to redeem myself.

"Is that all?" He questioned me.

"It is sir, I promise"

"You're excused then. " He says while returning his attention to the papers on his desk

"Thank you sir." I say while making my way to the doorway.

"I will be seeing you in detention this entire week. do. not. forget!" He says glaring me down.

"Yes sir."

I exit the to make my way down the hall.

Walking down the hall I find Draco surrounded by all of his friends and students from different houses. I begin to inch  my way over to him to only to find him yelling at someone.

As I come into view I am able to make out this person he was yelling at.

Harry Potter.

He was holding up Harry by the collar, "Stay away from her, do you hear me?" he yells.

"She isn't your property Malfoy!" Harry yells back, irritated and trying to pry his hands off his shirt.

Draco doesn't respond, instead he makes and fist with his hand and swings it across Harry's face, causing his glasses to fall off onto the ground.

"You're not going to talk to her, look at her, or even breath near her." I hear him spit in Harry's now bloodied face.

Blaise looks at me and taps Draco on the shoulder who then turns around and spots me giving him a deathly glare.

This was very low Draco.

Draco looks into my eyes with rage. Instead of acknowledging me he storms off, pushing me past him.

I walk over to Harry quickly, "Harry are you alright?" I ask him.

He doesn't answer, he just holding his cheek in pain and walks away from me.

I stand there as everyone walked away and I was now alone. I pondered what had gotten into Draco. I hurried down the hallway to try to find him but I had no luck.

I decided to go down to his room where he might of gone.

I make my way into the common room gradually and I hear all the noise slowly die down while heads turn my way. In this moment I just wanted to sink down into myself but I kept my head high and made my way to the staircase that led to Draco's room.

As I walked by, whispers where emerging from others mouths, I didn't care though, Draco was my main concern as of right now.

I stood in front of his door, about to knock but the door slowly opens up and I see Draco standing before me with anger built up.

He steps aside, allowing me to come in and he closes the door behind me aggressively.

"What happened?" I calmly ask to keep down his temper.

From there on, everything that was happening in that moment felt like a fever dream. Draco began to scream at me. He kept trying to tell me that Harry was trying to get with me and that I was flirting with him and how I was disrespecting our relationship.

It wasn't making any sense to me.

"I never even said a word to Harry, Malfoy! Do not accuse me for your irrational behaviors!" I yelled as tears began to swell into my eyes.

In that moment, Draco did an action, I would of never thought he would do.

Draco aggressively pushes me up against his cold wall and he cups my neck with his hands brutally. I was trying to gasp for air and pull his hand away but I had no chance with his strength.

He grits his teeth together, "If you're unhappy with me, then leave. But you're mine and you will always be mine." He finally drops his hands, "Understood?"

I gasp for air and almost fall to the ground but I manage to keep standing. I look up to Draco with fear.

My head couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Words were unable to emit from my mouth from these unspeakable actions. The way he handled me and talked to me made all the love fade and that love turned to hatred.

I look up to him as he looked down at me with a vile expression.

———

I'll be updating twice today!!

I hope you all have an amazing Friday! Stay safe<3