Knight In Shining Limo

Începe de la început

Athena pouted at his touching confession, dissolving the big addleness of her name being bigger than a Hollywood star, and ran in for a hug before guiding him to the imposing bench to try telling him everything, hoping her careless brain would stay cooperative.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Xerus has erectile problems?! A-and you did what! You recorded him banging Ms

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Xerus has erectile problems?! A-and you did what! You recorded him banging Ms. Roxanne?! Are you serious?!"

Athena slapped her palms onto Ace's mouth, her head snapping to every direction to see if they were caught. "Shh! I might get in trouble because of you, baffoon! I can send that video later. For now, here, the real deal is in my pocket. I swear I took it by accident. At first, I really thought for a revenge but I mean... I don't even know how should I get it out there. Like social media? The netizens would surely say I just want attention or worse I could be arrested for false assertion." She entrusted the pill bottle to Ace as he inspected it, turning it to the labels to find it empty.

"Hmm... definitely a special concoction of the greatest scientists. My mom has a few cosmetic creams that's just like this one. No labels, no expiry date, just a big fat name of its purpose." He handed it back to her quickly. An object of Xerus was always a ticking bomb, but his eyes didn't take off of the item, still scanning from afar. "Must have worth a load of pretty pennies."

Athena peered at him, the corner of her lips pinned upwards, tilting her head in scepticism. "Really? You? Talking about pretty pennies?"

He put up his hands in surrender. "Hey this is Xerus we're talking about and if I happen to have this same condition as him, I would have spent it all also. Doesn't matter if I'd end up with nothing in my pocket. A man's pride is everything and always first I'm telling you."

She rolled her eyes." I hate men sometimes. You, in particular."

He feigned his usual hurt look with a squealing, sharper tone, hand on his hard chest. "Don't be stereotypical now."

Athena's nose scrunched up and smacked him by the shoulder. "Eww... You sounded just like Lord Farquaad from Shrek."

Ace's hand sunk deeper into his chest, and with a finger up on the other hand, he told her off. "Hmph! I did not!"

Athena hummed, nodding away. "Nailed it again."

Ace teetered, leaning into her, somehow forgetting about the whole predicament. "Well... Isn't someone being funny today." He pinched her cheek harshly, making her pull away but it only hurt more as he didn't plan to let to anytime soon. "And so freaking huggable." He squashed her like a toddler being given his very first stuffed bear.

"Oh my goodness, get away! You're all wet and smelly." Athena forced him further by attacking back with a set of unceasing slaps to his back.

Ace tried to block her strikes while retorting, "Oi! Me, wet? You look like you just cane out of a haunted pond!" He pointed at her and felt offended. "Sheesh, so you can hug me and I can't?"