CHAPTER 21

I woke up to the sound of whispering. When I opened my eyes, I saw how everybody who was awake was staring at me. Saeran, who was awake, smirked at me and said, "how did you sleep? Was it comfy in my brother's arms?" What is he talking about? I look around and see that I'm still sitting on Seven's lap. He is fast asleep. "I haven't seen him sleep so peacefully for a while." Yoosung then looked at Saeran, "do you watch him sleep or something?" We chuckle while Saeran is quietly cursing at us. "Of course I don't. Unlike him, I'm not some kind of a creep." The chuckling has woken up Jaehee, who also giggles when she sees me and Seven.

"Guess I won't be eating breakfast today. I don't wanna wake him up." "Just move, he'll be like this for a while. He doesn't sleep that much, so when he does sleep, he'll just fall into hibernation," says Saeran while getting up. "What are we going to have for breakfast?" asks Yoosung. I think for a moment. "I think I have a pancake mix somewhere in the cupboards." Yoosung gets up as well and they start looking through my kitchen.

Since Seven is pretty close to me, I can hear him breathing. It is really peaceful and quiet. Seems like he hasn't been asleep for a while. His breathing calms me down too. Well, he always calms me down. He sort of gives out this positive vibe, so I'm never sad around him.

Suddenly, I hear a camera click. I look around and notice that Zen has taken a picture of us. "You two are so cute together. I'm really jealous of Seven," says Zen and takes a selfie of himself. "Why are you jealous of him?" Zen looks at me. Oh, I get it... "We're not a couple, you know," I say very quickly. "He's just my friend, who is very... flirty... with me..." I trail off. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed it sooner, MC. He has had his eyes on you since the first day you two met," says Jumin, who had also woken up. "Are you observing us, Jumin?" I tikker. "No. Just everytime I happen to look at Seven, he is staring at you." "Haha, no way. You must have seen wrong." "If you say so." He then stands up and also goes to the kitchen.

"I think I heard the word "pancake" before. Are we making those for breakfast?" asks Zen. "Yeah I think so. Yoosung and Saeran went to see if I had any pancake mix. I would really like to help them cook, because they'll probably burn the kitchen down." "Hmm, you don't need to worry. Yoosung is great at cooking. And you cooked together yesterday." He then goes to the kitchen as well. Now there's only me and Seven left. I would really like to go and let him sleep alone, but I'm basically his teddy bear right now and he isn't letting me go. He's also in that really good position, that his head is resting on mine, so if I were to go away he would faceplant on the ground. Haah... Guess I'll stay like this then. Might as well go back to sleep.

Just before I closed my eyes, Seven's head moves and he wakes up. He didn't have glasses on, so he looked so different, but in a good way. He looks around and then notices me in his arms. "Good morning," I say to him. We stare at each other for a second and then his face goes pure red. I can't help but laugh at his reaction. He calms down and says to me, "sorry, I thought I was dreaming for a second." I chuckle, "what do you mean?" "It would be so nice if all my mornings started like this." "Like what?" "My girlfriend saying "good morning" to me in my arms like this~." I laugh, "Well then you have to find yourself a girlfriend." He then smirks, "I don't need one if I have you, MC~" "Gahh, Seven. Let go of me." He chuckles and releases me. I stand up really quickly.

"Everybody else is already awake and they're waiting in the kitchen." "Mmm, I smell pancakes. You really trusted Yoosung with your kitchen?" "Well, yeah. Somebody didn't let go of me so I could go help them." Seven tikkers. "Why didn't you wake me up then?" "Saeran said that you don't usually sleep so well, so I wanted to let you sleep." "Aww, that's so sweet of you~." "Haha, let's go now." Seven then gets up and we go to the kitchen together.

When we enter there is just chaos. Looks like Yoosung tried to teach Saeran how to cook. It's a really bad idea to start with making pancakes, because they're actually very hard to make. Anyway, it looks like Saeran failed to make one so now everybody is telling him what to do all at once. He looks very one edge. "Oh dear." When Seven sees this he basically runs to him and pulls him out of the room. We all get quiet. "So... What happened to my kitchen?" It feels like I'm some sort of a teacher scolding children. After a moment of silence Yoosung speaks up.

"When I started making pancakes then Saeran began to behave really strangely. He asked me if he could make one pancake. He was talking so calmly and it felt really weird. So out of character. So anyway, I said sure and let him flip one but he failed and then that happened." I sigh. How can this happen so suddenly? "Well, how many pancakes did you get?" "Oh, we still have the batter, but no pancakes." We all sigh. Suddenly Seven pops into the room. "Sorry we ran off like that. Saeran needs to go home now, so V will be coming over soon." "Oh, okay. What happened?" He laughs nervously. "Umm, Saeran got a little overwhelmed, so it's better if he calms down at home." We all nod. "Okay... Do you need to go too...?" It would suck if he had to go too. He smirks. "Well, can I stay?" "Of course! I asked it more like if you wanted to stay here and have breakfast with us or not." "Great. I'll go and talk with Saeran till V arrives, okay? Make me some good pancakes," and then he runs off again.

"I'm guessing you'll let me do the pancakes now, right?" asked Yoosung. We all nod and sit behind the table and talk about random stuff.

***