Chapter 27

Bethany's POV

He was surprised at first. The sharp intake of breath he had went completely unnoticed, making me laugh lightly. He was completely stunned at my sudden dominance, something I didn't usually do. And even though I was laughing lightly, it didn't stop my lips from moving against his. I didn't think anything could. The feeling of his lips on mine was something I had never felt. There was this tingling sensation every time I'd change the pace or speed. There was this craving feeling I'd get if my lips disconnected from his even in just the slightest.

When he finally kissed back, I felt my body sink into his. It was like our bodies molded together as well as our lips. Everything just felt so different than all the past times we had kissed. Before, there were sparks and fireworks. They didn't go unnoticed. It was just that this time felt more raw. It had something behind it, something that made the kiss become something more.

This time, it held passion. The passion behind it was fueling it in more ways than one. It kept us going because of the feelings it left behind. It kept us going, because we wanted more. We wanted to feel each other's lips with our own. There was no doubt about it.

Every damn time his lips would move against mine, I could feel my insides slowly crumbling. He had quickly taken dominance over the kiss, setting the pace and movement. I didn't mind- I had already had my fare share of dominance in the situation. He was always one to lead; he just had that essence to him.

His body had moved mine so that he had somehow made his way on top of me. I was completely shocked at how effortlessly he could move us. It was like he had taken full control of my body, moving us from place to place. He wasn't even holding me at one point, just keeping us weight up with his hands as his legs sat between mine. I knew I had had enough of the disconection, so I wrapped my leg around him, pulling him down on top of me.

He landed with a huff, making me stop kissing him for a moment as I started to laugh. My hands had taken a place on either side of his head, neither one letting go. I moved his head so that his eyes were looking toward mine. There was this small smile that made his lips part just the slightest bit to where you could see the bottoms of his teeth. His smile seemed to only grow bigger as he heard me laugh.

I didn't know why I was laughing. I didn't know if it was the noise Harry made, or the fact that I had actually started a heated, 15 minute make out session just because I felt like it. I hadn't done that in at least a year, and to say it was weird would be the biggest understatement of the century. I was embarrassed, and confused as to why I had done it. Sure, his words meant a lot, but they made me so happy all I wanted to do was kiss him. Damn it I never wanted to stop.

"Why the bloody hell did you stop?" He teases with a giant grin. I shake my head, rolling my sore lips together.

"I don't know. Haven't done that in awhile." I shake my head a bit, feeling very bashful suddenly.

For some reason, I felt like I was getting cold feet. Was dating a new guy two weeks after I broke up with my boyfriend of two years really a smart idea? Everything moved so quickly. I felt like I knew nothing about Harry, and he nothing about me.

"What's goin' on in that head of yours, Smith?" He asks while moving a piece of hair behind my ear and then settling his hands on the curves of my hips.

"Just wondering if I'm moving too fast." I tell him honestly. I wanted my voice to come out strong, but it barely came out as a whisper. He frowned a bit, giving me a small squeeze.

"Why do you say that, love?"

"I just don't know anything about you." My head shakes back and forth as I tell him my thoughts. Though, his eyebrows only furrow together.