Chapter 46

Bethany's POV

His alarm went off signaling it was time to wake up. I reached out for if on the table, but his hand shot out and got it before I even had a chance to stop the alarm. I felt my eyebrows furrow... Weird.

"Good morning." He says casually, leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek.

I keep my eyes closed, not wanting him to leave me in the cold bed. When his hands start to loosen their grip on my waist, I grab hold of his hand and make sure the stay ring where they are. He lets out a snort, smiling into my neck as he presses more kisses to the area.

"We've gotta get up Beth. Have a big flight we gotta catch." He tries to taunt me out of bed, but nothing phases me. I wanted to lay in bed with his arms wrapped around me for the rest of my life.

"No." I pout, snuggling into him further.

"Baby... You're really tempting me right now." I smirk, knowing I have him wrapped around my finger right now.

I let out a gasp of air when I feel his fingers brush over my shoulder blade. My sweater had made its way off my shoulder, exposing the skin to the cold air. I shivered as his fingers traced the outline of my tattoo.

"You still want another one of these?" He asks, but I'm still in shock from his subtle touches, that all I can do is nod my head.

"Maybe we can do that during a free day in London. Sunday maybe?" He asks curiously. I turn in his arms to face him laughing a little.

"Gettin' tattoos on the Lord's day." I Shake my head back and forth teasingly, making him playfully shove me away and hop outta bed.

"Come on. We gotta get ready." He smirks and I watch as he starts to walk towards the bathroom.

"No, I think I'll lay here and enjoy the view all day." I taunt and he turns around before he enters the bathroom with a huff.

"Beth, I know it's pretty but we're going to be late unless-" he stops himself as I raise an eyebrow and look him up and down, giving him a clue that I wasn't talking about the city and more or less him.

"You know, that's my line, but I guess I'll let you have it." He walks over to me quickly and I stare at him like he's crazy.

"What are you-" I'm cut off as I feel him lift me up and throw me over his shoulder.

His hand smacks my butt rather hard and I let out a small squeak.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" I exclaim.

"Not getting out of bed when I told you to."

I take it as my cue to smack his butt just as hard as mine right before he sets me down, and this time he gives me a curious look.

"What'd I do?"

"That's for smacking my butt for a dumb reason. Now we're even."

"That's not how it works-" I silence him with my hand.

"Um, your reason was invalid and therefore requires immediate payback." I give him an innocent smile, and take my sweater off in the process.

Just as I get the sweater completely over my head, I feel his hips grind into mine, pushing me into the shower stall and harshly against the wall.

"I'll show you pay back." He says through clenched teeth, and I feel my stomach clench.

"Do it then."

With that, he turns on the water, soaking Harry and I completely. His light grey sweatpants were darker from the water and my underwear stuck to my skin. He was quick to remove his own pants, throwing them over the glass shower door.