Chapter 64

Harry's POV

I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling again. I was trying to think of a way to get her back... Even just a way to get her to listen to me. I had been staring at the ceiling for an entire day straight, trying to figure out something until sleep overtook my thoughts.

It's the 27th, two days after Christmas, and I haven't received a single call from the love of my life. I haven't received any form of contact from my girl.

Staring at the ceiling had gotten me no where. All it did was leave me with haunted thoughts of my past. I couldn't stop thinking about all the shit I had done in the past 2 years. Everything was rushing back to me. All the trouble I had caused so many people was coming back to me. The small details were rushing into my brain, causing me to lay in bed with a heavy heart.

I couldn't fucking believe the shit I had done to people... Especially women. If this is what a broken heart felt like, I couldn't believe how many women I had done this to... How many women I had caused to feel this much pain.

I was a fucking monster. I couldn't deny it at all. Everything I had done proved me to be a vicious monster. I could hardly believe karma didn't hit me sooner.

I think about Lucy and how fucked up I was. I used her, and I dropped her. It was the same thing I had done to every woman, and it was finally biting me in the ass. I deserved this. I know I did.

There are a few knocks at my door, breaking me from my thoughts. I close my eyes, pretending I'm asleep so whoever is behind the door won't bother me. When the door opens, I make sure to steady my breath, breathing in the vanilla scent that's haunted me for two days.

"Oh you're such a horrible fake sleeper." She says, but I don't move.

"Harry, wake the fuck up." They groan and I surprisingly open my eyes slowly, trying to make it seem as if I'd just woken up.

"You need to fucking go and chase after her soon." She sounds like a bossy mom, but she was just my older sister. I sank back into my pillow, dreading the conversation I knew she was about to make me have.

"Harry I'm serious." She takes a deep breath and I turn to face her as she sits on the edge of my bed.

"I don't even know how I'd get her to talk to me. I've been trying to think of a plan for a day and a half and I haven't gotten anywhere." I feel my hands run down my face in frustration, a new habit I was beginning to pick up.

"She was seen at a club in Paris with the editor of Vogue... His names Peter Brown. I assume you don't know him though." At the mention of the Vogue editor, I feel my eyes pop open.

"Or maybe you do know him." She concludes and I nod my head.

"Oh fuck. Let me see the pictures... Please." I close my eyes, tears threatening to slip out.

I remember Bethany complaining about him, saying his was creepy. She told me about the photoshoot, how he wanted them to pose. I remember she was disgusted with him. I hoped for the love of god she wasn't going to go to him after this. She deserved better, even if it wasn't me.

I couldn't believe my ears heard Gemma right. There was no way... No fucking way she'd do that.

Plus, it was odd having Gemma encourage me to get Bethany back. It was odd that she had pranced in here telling me I needed to. I didn't know why or what her reasoning was behind it all, but I found it incredibly odd.

My eyes practically shot out of my head as I looked at the pictures on her screen.

She was standing there in one sexy ass gown with his hand wrapped tightly around her. There was no space between them. They were so close together... Fuck.