I cannot go down for breakfast all flustered! Damn you, Aayan.

Ruhee calmed herself and covered her head with the dupatta and walked out the closet. She opened the door to her bedroom and went out. She walked down the stairs and into the dinning area to see everyone except Zainab seated, Zainab was in the kitchen. Ruhee greeted everyone as she entered the dining room, 'Did you sleep well, dear?' Shifa Auntie asked and Ruhee nodded, 'Come and sit.' Sahma called her but Ruhee denied, 'I'll help Zainab in the kitchen.' 'Oh No, You are the newly wedded bride, you don't need to.' Sahma said to her, 'It's okay, Ammi. It's not like I am new to this house.' She replied and walked over to help Zainab.

'You should have slept in more, I am sure you two must have slept late.' Zainab teased. Ruhee looked at her and blushed, 'We, I mean, I, actually fell asleep early yesterday.' Ruhee said to her. Zainab turned to her shocked, 'What!!?' 'I was really tired and I don't know how I fell asleep.' Ruhee explained. Zainab turned back to the pot of food cooking on the stove top in shock, 'My poor brother.' Ruhee just laughed at Zainab's expression. Ruhee and Zainab were done and were placing the breakfast on the table when Aayan came in. Ruhee looked at him and the heat was staring to rise up her cheeks so she quickly looked away to stop it from growing more.

Aayan sat in his seat as Ruhee and Zainab served everyone breakfast. They also sat down soon after and began eating. After breakfast, everyone was seated in the living room while Ruhee and Zainab made tea and coffee for all. They served them their cups and also settled down. Ruhee sat next to Aayan but not too close, 'You both are married now, so you two can sit as close as you want. No need to shy away.' Zubair teased, 'Who is shying away?' Aayan said as he placed his hand behind Ruhee on the head of the couch and moved closer to her. Ruhee looked at Aayan shocked while he concentrated on sipping his coffee with a mischievous smile on his lips.

Zubair placed his cup of tea down and clapped his hands, 'Way to be a man, bro.' He said and the others laughed along. Ruhee looked around at all the smiling faces and smiled.

My family.

It was around noon now and everyone was still seated in the living room watching a movie with at most interest when Aayan's, Zubair's and Faiz's mobile beeped at the same time. The looked at their mobiles and looked at each other. The others were confused and so was Zainab's husband, Saif. Aayan's head fell back on the couch's head rest as he groaned, 'What's the matter?' Zainab asked, 'The market just crashed, we need to rush to work if we don't want to lose any stocks.' Faiz informed them as he and Zubair got up, 'C'mon Aayan, get ready, we have work.' Aayan nodded his head with immence grief and got up. Zubair and Faiz walked into their respective rooms and so did Aayan.

The ladies and Saif, just sat there not knowing what to do, 'Well, having a Doctor husband sure came in hand.' Zainab said looking at Saif, 'But I am hardly at home because of my schedule.' Saif said looking at Zainab, 'You are saving lifes', so I don't mind the little seperation from you.' Zainab said looking at her husband with love. Ruhee smiled at them. Ruhee looked up the stairs and decided to go to Aayan. She excused herself and went up the stairs. She entered the room and found the closet door slightly ajar. She peeped in to see Aayan doing his cuffs with a not knotted tie hanging around his color.

'Are just gonna stand there?' Aayan said out of the blue and Ruhee stood up straight. Aayan turned around to look at her, 'Help me wear my tie?' Aayan asked her and Ruhee walked over to him. She stood before him and started knotting his tie, 'I don't wanna go.' Aayan whined. Ruhee looked at him for a brief second and back to the tie as she worked her hands, 'Wow, Mr.Workoholic doesn't wanna go to work.' 'Well, this Mr.Workoholic has not been married for a decent 24 hours and has to leave his wife and go to work.' Aayan conplained. Ruhee laughed at his words as she was done with the tie. She looked up at him and said, 'It can't be helped now can it.' Aayan signed and walked out the closet.

Ruhee picked up his coat and followed him out. He was placing files in his bag and zipping it, 'Coat.' Ruhee said and Aayan turned his back to her as she helped him put on his coat. Aayan buttoned his coat and turned to Ruhee and pulled her by her waist into his arms. Ruhee placed her hands on his chest as they looked at each other, 'Don't miss me.' Aayan said and Ruhee laughed at him, 'I won't.' 'No, Miss me.' Aayan corrected himself, 'Aayan, you need to go to work.' Ruhee said trying to free herself from his grasp, 'Okay, but I need something from you for me to leave.' Aayan said and Ruhee stopped and asked, 'What?' Aayan bought his face forward and showed his cheek, 'Aayan.' Ruhee warned him, 'Or I'm not leaving.' Ruhee gave in. She moved her face forward and as she was inches away, Aayan turned his face which caused her to kiss his lips. Ruhee pulled back shocked as Aayan let her go.

Aayan picked up his bag and left the room not before saying, 'This is enough fuel for the day.' Ruhee saw Aayan leave the room as she stood there still. After sometime, Ruhee smiled at her husband's childish behaviour.

We've been apart for 3 months, a little more won't hurt.