Suhana denied directly, "Sam,it's ok. I will take taxi."

Sameer looked at her and asked with irritation, "Why?"

Suhana licked her lips and sighed, "you know my parents don't like us together."

Sameer asked with gritted teeth, "didn't their thinking change till yet?"

Suhana recalled few days ago when her mother said her, 'Suhana, don't tell us you are waiting for him?'

She looked at Sameer with sad expression, "they misunderstand till yet. And I don't want they will mistreat you when you came back just now."

Sameer put his hand on his hairs with frustration, "I don't know how they will understand us."

She patted on his shoulder with smile, "It's ok. I can go myself."

Sameer took deep breath and hugged her, "ok, bye. See you tomorrow."

Suhana hugged him back and smiled, "bye"

Her colleagues thought Suhana family didn't like their relationship that's why they were seperated many years.  But Sameer is intelligent and working in Singh group. It seemed his future is bright but why her family is against them.

Sameer booked taxi for her. When suhana sat inside the taxi, Sameer told with concern, "call me when you reach at home safely otherwise I will worry for you."

Suhana nodded with smile, "ok, now bye. You also go home otherwise aunty and uncle will be worried for you."

He chuckled and nodded, "bye."

Suhana was in good mood. First, the project was passed and second Sam is back. Now, she knew her life will be better again. At last, she was not alone.

After reaching at home, Suhana sent message to Sameer. They exchanged their mobile number during dinner. Sameer also replied her that he also reached safe.

She recalled that she didn't ask Sameer about his family. She knew many things are changed in last few years in her family and in his family. But their families are not in contact with each other. She sighed after thinking everything. She didn't change anything because it's not in her hand. She could only comprise the suitation. She didn't care what others think now. Because of her stupidity, she told him to go abroad. She thought her parents changed their opinion about his and her relationship. But what her mother said last time, she understood they will never change their opinion. That's why it's better to live happy. Now Sam is with her again that's why nobody can hurt her. Sam will protect her from every problem. She slept that night soundly without any worry.

In other city,
When Ravi saw the photos, he felt his body got cold suddenly. He was sweating in AC. It's him who suggested to Sameer for that project. He investigated about Sameer but he didn't know where did he mistake. How can he miss the information that Suhana and Sameer knew each other. Even looking at photos and videos. It seemed they are close. He knew Suhana doesn't like anybody touch her. Even her colleagues and friends don't touch her. But looking at Sameer and suhana interaction. He gulped his saliva with horror.

He knew today it's his last day because his boss will not leave in one piece after knowing about it. He looked himself how much careful his boss for Suhana.

But he can't hide his boss anything. If his boss found later, then definitely he will be death.

After telling the daily reports, it's time to tell about Suhana's report. Ravi wiped his sweat from his handkerchief. He was hestitated for a second but noticed that his boss was waiting. That's why he prayed into his heart and gave the file.