Chapter 59

Suhana recording the video of Sonu's dance. She sent it everyone in family. Everyone was praising Sonu. Her chat box filled with Sonu's praises but dhe was happy like she was dancing in place of Sonu. Sonu was only child in their family. Looking at Sonu, she imagined how would look her and Kavish's child. Thinking of it, she blushed but soon shaked her head. What was she thinking? Unknowingly, there was an sweet smile on her lips.

After finishing the function, Suhana picked Sonu from his class and sat in the car. Sonu was very excited. He asked with his childish tone and smile, "How was my dance, anuty?"

Suhana kissed on his cheek and replied, "it was very good. I sent your video everyone. Everyone is praising you."

After hearing it, Sonu felt proud, "Really? Let me see."

Suhana took out her mobile from her bag and gave to him. As Sonu read chat, he was happy. Suhana was happy to looking his smile. A child's smile is really sweet and pure. There was no impurities. Looking at Sonu, Suhana missed her childhood but she was not naive. She knew it is process of life.

While Suhana and Sonu was talking about his dance, the driver stopped his car. Suhana looked outside in confusion. They didn't reach at hospital.

She looked driver and asked, "What happened?"

The driver looked at her and replied, "Madam, the road is under construction. It seemed we have to take another route." He said with hesitation, "But I came yesterday on this road. There was no construction. How can suddenly....?"

Suhana didn't think much and said, "It's ok. You can take another route. Let's hurry up. Sonu didn't eat after breakfast. He would be hungry."

After hearing it, the driver didnot hesitate any more and turned the car on another route. He thought he was thinking much.

It was quite road. There was no other passenger or vehicle on this road. After ten minutes drive, the tires of car brust off. The car stopped suddenly aa Suhana and Sonu fell front. Suhana asked with fear, "What happened?"

This time the driver was also panicking, "I don't know. It seemed some attacked us."

After hearing it, Suhana immediately hugged Sonu with fear. If she was alone, she was not afraid but Sonu was with them. She couldn't believe, it was happening to her. She only watched it on TV but now...

She asked, "What do we do?"

Before driver could response, five armed men with covering their face came to outside their car. One of them shouted with pointing the pistol at front of driver, "open the door otherwise I will fire."

The driver looked Suhana with fear for her advise but what can Suhana do in such situations. She never imagined that it would happen to her some day.

The driver was experienced and working for Manish since many years. He knew some in and out about him. After taking decision, he opened the car's door and raised his both hands, "What to do you want?"

The kidnappers didn't reply but put the piece of cloth on his nose and the driver fainted. Suhana widened her eyes but before she responded. Suhana and Sonu both fainted. But she didn't lose her grip on Sonu. Slowly the drug started to work and her arms fell on her sides.

The kidnappers took three of them and left car and their mobiles on car.

Suhana gained her conscious slowly but she felt sharp headache. Because of headache, she hissed with pain. She tried to move but felt some restriction. She opened her eyes Slowly and looked her surronding. She was panicked. She recalled how she fainted and what happened before. She searched Sonu with eyes Because her hands and legs were tied. Looking at Sonu near her, she relaxed. Atleast, Sonu was with her. She looked driver who was tied like her and looking her.