Awakening. Am I dreaming?

As world drowned in darkness as a woman opened her eyes.

Her vision blurry at first, then focused on a dark  old-fashioned ceiling.

"A lucid dream again?" She thought, slowly getting up.

Locks of purple hair slipped down her shoulders, catcing her by surprise.
She never saw herself like this in her dreams.

Looking around, she found herself in a very lavish room, filled with all kinds of decorations.

The most eye-catching thing were a pile of jewelry on the dressing table and a lagre, almost wall-height window.

Examining her supposed room, the woman didn't feel stressed or surprised at all.

It was just a little novelty in her deam. At least she thought so.
Risking to look in the mirror, she was once again surprised.

"Seems like I am a particular character today."

In the mirror, the lady that gazed back at her wasn't any unfamiliar at all but it was the first time she could see her real.

Silky, heel-long purple hair flowed down her back, hanging carelessly.

Unrealisticly green, snaky eyes with a poisonous yellow glint in them.

Flawlees, white skin and beautiful face with a hint of seductiveness.

It wasn't a long time since she saw Cordelia on a screen of her PC.

A villainess from an otome game named "Diabolik Lovers" whatched her right  now in the mirror.

An abusive, selfish woman that crippled the lives of her own sons so badly that they killed her.

Cordelia.