Updates

(Its 2am- these are going to be weird

1) As you may know, Nina is mute, in order to spread awareness for mute people. Though, she did get her vocal cords cut out.

2) Randy burnt his eye when he set Jeff on fire, just minor burns, but it hurts like a bitch to open it. The scar used to hurt a lot more too.

3) Both Jeff and Liu wear masks in public, just because of their insecurity of their facial scars.

4) Sally does remember everything that happened to her, so she's matured a lot for her age

5) Due to the amount of people with anxiety and other disorders, Judge Angels made a "panic room" though it was designed for Sadie; the others use it often.

6) Jane and Mary both have matching year tattoos on their cheek, they're small but they got it done as they couldn't afford rings when they were getting married.

7) Randy loves making fun/teasing Valley, seeing as he can't really pick on anyone else, he knows winding her up winds everyone else up.

8) Half the wars that break out tend to start with Lyra. And a bat. And end with alot of blood, but hey, she enjoys herself!

9) Due to Toby, Randy and Lyra mainly enjoying arson, the cabins they live in are made out of brick not wood, and they are supervised around flammables.

10) Sully has a pin board, he had it to mark down people and their tracks with newspapers and other information, it helps to find a lot of people.