Apologies and Question

Hey everyone it's me. Anyway I apologize for not updating this story since life kinda hectic with me and been very busy that I have barely had time to write and didn't help that I'm kinda having a writers block. Getting a new job as a programmer really got my time consume and so is real life. Anyway I have a question for you all. Would you like if I made quick reactions book.

Basically the idea is that you guys give me the summary and cast will react. My friend and I in fanfiction have been doing this a while now and was enjoying it and we decided to ask if you are all interested but there are few conditions.

1) It's a Ishigami harem story so expect that the girls be paired up with him except a few girls which is Kaguya, Nagisa and Momo(Yakuza girl)

Pairings
Ishigamixharem
KaguyaxMiyukixMomo
TsubasaxNagisa

2) Expect yandere reactions when the girls see Ishigami dating another girl and such. And many shinanigen reactions.

3) Here is the cast. You pick a side which will react to that certain scenarios. Girls and Boys

Female Cast

Miko:
Kobachi:
Rei:
Shiranui:(new girl in the manga that was recently introduced)
Chika:
Kozue:(members of Chika boardgame club)
Terako:(members of Chika boardgame club)
Moeha:
Kei:
Hayasaka:
Maki:
Yume:
Tsubame:
Shizuku:
Karen:
Erika:
Ootomo:
Kaguya:
Nagisa:
Momo:

Terako,Kozue and Shiranui are only recently added to female cast reaction group.

Males Cast
Mikado:
Kazeno:
Tsubasa:
Kojima:
Miyuki:
Ishigami:

4) If you are going to request both cast to react and you have to wait awhile for you scenarios to be reacted.

Anyway here are some examples that my friend and I made. We actually have many scenarios.
_____________________________

Internaional Assassins Part 2: Ishigami adn Miyuki now on the case as they noticef that the Mafia have not only power and money, but they can pay their own assassins as well. Mostly, they like women since they knew about them. Sending those women to act and disguise as their "main interests", Kaguya and (Whatever girl in Ishigami's mind) (Momo and Toyomi)

The assassin for Ishigami (I decided that this woman can change disguises in blink of an eye since it kinda weird say Ishigami has only one love interest instead of multiple)

Miko:(angry) How dare they!? That is identity theft! They will pay!
Chika: (panicking) don't fall for it Pres, Ishigami-kun. That's woman chest is smaller than mine!
Toyomi: (sweatdrop) That really the best difference you could give Chika-chan?
Hayasaka:(frowned) I hope they won't fall for their tricks.
Maki: (bloodlust aura) HOW DARE THEY IMPERSONATE AS ME! THEY WILL SUFFER!
Kobachi:(adjust her glasses) Yes...those women will suffer.
Tsubame:(worried) I hope that those two will be careful especially with those assassin
Rei(worried)Yeah I hope so...(angry) but why the heck is hair colour is blue?! Didn't the assassin did a research about me.
Karen: Could be that they are just messing around.(she was worried because the other assassin easily change into Karen disguise
Ootomo:(worried) Just be careful you two.
Momo(Tsked) You two better be careful. Remember they are only using disguise and isn't the real ones.
Miyuki: (gulp) But I can't really hurt Shinomiya. This is really hard.
Kaguya:(ice Kaguya and scary look) That woman dare in disguising as me...she will pay for it. Her and the rest of the Mafia family.
Ishigami:(gulped in fear) This is not going to be as I thought it would be.

Ishigami Pause his relationships
Part 1

Ishigami sighs in annoyance. It's already been 2 months since he gotten into a relationship or you could say relationships. Somehow Ishigami was able to put himself into several relationships. Somehow Ishigami and his girlfriends manage to make it work. Ishigami was in relationship with Miko, Kobachi, Rei, Chika, Hayasaka, Maki, Kei, Yume, Tsubame, Shizuku, Karen, Erika and Ootomo.

But Ishigami was getting tired of the constant arguements between on how he should spend day or the yandere aura that girls were showing when they are jealous. It got to the point that Ishigami had enough.

He called everyone in a nearby cafe near the academy and this got his girlfriends curious. Miko asked why Ishigami called them here. Ishigami sighs and look at them with a serious look on their faces.

"Girls....I think it's better that we should pause our relationships awhile."

Miko: (Annoyed) What are you doing Ishigami?! You dare??? (Holding her axe)
Kobachi: (Hollow eyes) It seems that Ishigami wants to deal with our wrath huh? Very well...
Rei: (Bloodshot eyes with a diamond carved knife) Why? Do you love someone else huh Ishigami?
Chika: (Chuckling and has a paperfan with sided blades) Haaaah~ Ishigami-kun wants to die right now~?
Kozue: (Snickering) Oh boy... The battle royale is gonna be a huge pile of entertainment~
Terako: (Chuckling nervously) Even someone from the internet won't take action unlike this case.
Moeha: (Was trembling) Sh-She's gonna kill Ishigami-kun. Someone stop her!
Kei: (Hollow smile and eyes) I have my brother's blessing and why are trying to take a break...?
Hayasaka: (Dark grin) Hey Hey~ Why are you trying to run away again, Treasurer-kun~?
Maki: (Dark depressing aura) Wh-Why? Am I... A burden to you now! I just want to end my suffering! (Was holding a weapon)
Yume: (Yandere smile) You want a break? By the way Ishigami-kun, do you know that cursed spells deal much damage to the human body~?
Tsubame: (Smiles and having a devious smile) Yu-kun, if you that. I'll make sure that I won't come back for you anymore~
Shizuku: (Grinning and has a dark aura) I can just ruin your reputation with a snap Treasurer Ishigami.
Karen: (Giggling and has multiple pens) Say Editor Ishigami, I want to work on my latest manga... By using your skin as pages.
Erika: (Has multiple injections with soy sauce) This is good for the body Ishigami-kun, you want some right~?
Ootomo: (Gripping her bat) Ishigami... Remember the cherry blossoms, I'll kill you right now~
Kaguya: (Was feeling bad that Ishigami have to deal with a mob of women) Ishigami-kun, I wish you the best once this is over.
Nagisa: (Chuckling) Good Luck Ishigami-kun and I hope that you survive.
Momo: (Sighs) At least that he can survive with his words alone because how much he knocks the ass out of Fujiwara by it.
___________________

Those are only examples of how we would have reactions be written. Anyway are you guys interested.

Yes?

No?

If you are all interested. I will write a book where you can put your request there and I will pick out.  Please write answer in the comment if it's a yes or no