Interlude 01

Hello everyone Rue here with a small Interlude chapter. Anyway the story is fun and all I wanted to bring some new characters to viewing which will happen some point the future since the manga is getting more interesting especially now with the Valentine's Arc. Anyways here is the chapter.

"We are here." The Watcher said. Ishigami suddenly found himself in a big room that has a large king size bed and a lot of expensive things. But the things that caught Ishigami attention is the amount anime/manga related things.

Books, Video games, posters, Figures and etc.

Another is the amount of games and game consoles.

It was anime haven for Ishigami. He was about to speak when suddenly the door opened and reveal to be a handsome young man that was a few years older than Ishigami.

The man wore a white shirt, simple baggy pants and a pair of boots and the noticeable thing is the over size coat hanging on him

"Hello Yu Ishigami. My name is Rue Rose but please call me Rue." The man introduce himself. Yu was feel a bit intimidated by the appearance of the man.

"Um..."Ishigami couldn't say anything because he was scared of the man. Rue let our small chuckle and smile at him.

"Don't be scared I'm didn't bring you here to hurt you. Please have a sit." Rue said. Soon a sit appeared behind Ishigami. Ishigami took the seat and soon the Watcher left the room leaving the two alone.

"Do you want some coffee or tea or any drink?" Rue asked. Ishigami was a bit nervous around Rue but soon he felt completely calm around him since he could feel a vibe of calmness around Rue.

"Um...Is it alright for a coca cola." Ishigami asked. Rue chuckles.

"Of course." Soon a table appeared between them with some food drinks. "Here help yourself."

"Thank you." Ishigami said as he grabbed some drink and food on the table.

"I'm surprised by your appearance and this room to be honest." Ishigami said.

"Yes, I'm sure your expecting an old man or room that was fitted to a royalty. Correct?" Rue asked. Ishigami nodded in confirmation. "Well to tell you the truth. I've already met you many times, well your other versions of you."

"So your a traveler. Like moving into other universes." Ishigami asked. Rue nodded at this.

"Yes, in other universes I was your best friend in middle school while some other universes I was your mentor. Overall I have been trying to improve your life in other universes. You are no exception." Rue said. Ishigami was surprised at this.

"Improve my life? What do you mean." Ishigami said.

"I'm sure your familiar what happened in middle school correct?" Rue said. Ishigami gave him a blank look. "Well other universes I was able help you expose Ogino and the same time made Ootomo realize her mistake or in some cases prevented you going through depression and exposing Miss Ootomo to the truth without you confronting Ogino about it." Rue said as he drank his coffee. Ishigami was surprised at this Information but he became a suspicious on why he was brought here.

"...why did you bring me here. I'm sure it's not only drink tea and such." Ishigami said.

"Yes, you correct." Rue said as he put the cup on the table. "Now tell me. How far are you now with Ms. Koyasu?"