Ishigami X Tsubame - Hoop days

Hey everyone. Rue here with a new chapter. This is currently my longest chapter of this story but there may be some future chapters that may be longer. Anyway this is Tsubame X Ishigami pairing. This chapter is inspired from the anime Hoops Days or Dear boys. Even though that anime animation wasn't that good. It was good sports manga that I would recommend reading. Anyway hope you all enjoy this.

"Alright, We move to the next viewing I hope you are already."

"What is this about this time?" Chika asked and the Watcher smiled.

"In this universe Mr. Ishigami is a more athletic than he is currently." Watcher is. This got everyone attention especially Ishigami since he was athletic in his middle school days until he got addicted to video games and the bad things that happened in middle school.

"How athletic are we talking about?" Kazeno said as he was athlete himself. He was interested about in hearing this version of Ishigami.

"You will see."

"Who is the pairing this time?" Rei asked. This got girls attention especially Tsubame, Miko, AI attention.

"Ms Koyasu and Mr Ishigami." Watcher said and this causes Ishigami to blush. While Tsubame had a smile on her face.

"Congratulations. Ishigami-kun." Kazeno said while giving a thumbs up. Kaguya and Kobachi smiled at hearing this as they ship them. Miyuki was happy for Ishigami since his kouhai got the girl he like.

Miko and Ai frowned a bit in hearing this. But kept quiet about it.

"Come on! I wanna watch it now." Maki said.

Everyone quickly turns to the screen

The screen title shown that said 'Hoop Days'

"Oh Ishigami is a baller huh. Nice." Kazeno said as he play a Basketball a lot. Now he was really interested.

It was nice sunny day at the shuchiin academy. The camera shown the basketball field of the academy where there are filled with students. The students in particular were from the women basketball team of Shuchiin Academy. The team were wearing their teams uniform as they practice. It normally shared by the men's basketball team but it was Saturday and the woman basketball team have special schedule of it.

"Tsubame. Passed it over here."

"Here. Shoot it Yume."

Swoosh.

Whistle.

"I'm a basketball player?" Tsubame said in suprise. She did like sports but he wasn't that good in basketball.

"Yup. Like I said. This is an alternative universe. You can expect the unexpected. Your friend Yume is on the basketball team also."

Tsubame was surprised at this but accepted it since this is theq multiverse afterall. Anything is possible.

"Ok everyone. Gather around." A beautiful woman with dark hair . She was Kyoko Himuro, the head coach of Shuchiin Academy. The girls of the team gather around Kyoko.

"I haven't seen that teacher before." Chika said as she tries to recall any PE teachers.

"She is a new hire. And good coach of the basketball team."

"Today, we have special guests joining us today." Kyoko said with a smile on her face. This cause everyone to look confuse. "Enter already you two." Kyoko said through the entrance door.

The doors opened and reveals two male students enter the gym with one of them dragging the younger one.

"Let go of me Kazeno-senpai!"