😈B.S. ~ Jhene Aiko👀

(I hate that it's so blurry but bare with me

(I hate that it's so blurry but bare with me.)

Rated R

"He thinks this a game, I see..." she sucked her teeth, watching as her man switched to ghes with another woman. He told her that it was just for his music video.

Problem was the video shoot was already done and she caught him tongue kissing her.

"Music video my ass." Y/n mumbled.

"Bet." she smirked, wiping a few tears that rolled down her face. Getting up from her chair, she made a choice to leave unseen. Grabbing her small backpack, she just left.

Ding!

Y/n looked at her social media and she was constantly getting tagged in photos by fans and news sites alike. So she decided to tweet her thoughts...

Y/Twitter/name: with or without you, I still got my own bag 💰🔓✌🏾

She blocked Bryson on every social media site as well as his phone number.

Coming back to his apartment, she was going to pack her things and go back home. "Hey.... Whoa what's going on?" Y/n ignored the calls as she went to his bedroom and opened all of her drawers.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she turned around, finally noticing Bryson's roommate, Taemin.

"Your roommate is a cheating asshole

"Your roommate is a cheating asshole. So I'm packing. You gonna help?"

"Sure." Taemin shrugged.

He grabbed her other bag and began packing her things. "Thank you so much." "No problem. I'm sorry that my roommate is such a dick." she shook her head.

"How are you so calm?" he questioned. "Normally people would go insane, but you're not." He was right. She was very calm. "I don't know." she replied.

"You... You got a plan, don't you?" Taemin smiled. "I wanna know what it is. Tell me, tell me, tell-" Y/n pulled him by the ends of his jacket and pressed her lips against his.