"But you're last name-

-I changed it." Lukas cut Blaise off, who was now very interested in this founded conversation.

"Why in hell would you do that." Draco now collaborated.

"Play nice Malfoy-" Pansy signaled.

"I just didn't want my name to be known..But here I am- so I guess there was no fucking point."

The students were mute once more.

Lukas looked around, detailing every person in the room. His focused gaze was jumping from each person at a rapid pace. But what Draco seemed to notice is that Lukas took a longer minute to capture Devyn.

"She's fine." Draco looked back to Lukas.

"Are you sure?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm asking- are you sure she's fine."

"Yes i'm fucking sure" Draco was getting quite flustered. His knuckles began to clench.

"You're gonna wake her up." Lukas spoke in a vile tone, as if knew Devyn better.

Draco's jaw tightened.

"I'd shut up if I were you." Pansy denoted back to Lukas, her hands now trifling small braids in her chocolate hair.

Someone in their cage moved; Ron was getting uncomfortable.

Everyone ignored his presence, only because it was specifically from him, and frankly no one was on good terms with him.

As all the students simmered their bickers down, and the peaks of sun shined in through the bars of the window, the day declared to begin. A new day of Dawn.

A fresh start to try and plan any chance of escaping.

Genuinely, they had no fucking clue who these people were, or even why the students were needed. This was not the doing of The Ministry of Magic, so what was it.

The first to break out after silence, in conversation was Pansy.

"Frost-" She whispered.

"She's sleeping." Draco immediately answered.

"Yes pansy-" Devyn whispered back, still keeping her head propped to Draco's shoulder.

"Or not." Draco said out loud.

"Why did your dad know about the House Of Shield..."

"Smooth Pans" Blaise jeered.

Devyn sighed, "No clue."

The room fell quiet.

"Your dad was friends with mine.." Lukas conveyed.

"Oh-" Dev ached.

"I actually- Well- you and me actually- used to be best friends.. as children"

"What." She now took her head off Draco's side. Making eye contact with Lukas.

"I-I don't know you-" She added on.

Lukas looked to her with genuine intentions, "He used uh- Obliviate.."

"Who did."

"Your father"

"Why would he do that" She felt hurt by her own father using a charm against her.