❥𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮❥

Start from the beginning

Didadon: Family💕

45,000 likes

21,051 comments

GobbleMeSwallowMe: Omg she's getting so bigggg😍😍

BlakeGriffin:Love y'all 4 life

Aaron Gordon: I love y'all❤️

DejounteMurray: My girls❤️

Dababy: Gang🤞🏾

Thedondada: Your lashes crooked🤢

Didadon: That's why your hairline fucked up bitch boy^

After posting the picture, we started the games. We started off with the "name that poo" game. We melted 6 chocolate candies and blindfolded the contestants and see who could guess the most flavors in the diaper.

Donny won that one. "I'm the shit!" He yells.

"Literally." Didi replies.

We all start laughing.

"Am I too late to the party?" A familiar voice announces.

We all turn our head and see it's my father.

"Dad?!" We yell in unison.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" He says while walking towards us.

"Uh, let's go outside." I tell him, Donny, and Didi.

They nod and walk towards the exit while Shanelle, Dj, Blake, and Aaron took over the hosting.

We walk out and sit down on the benches.

"So....what brings you here? We ain't seen you in years old man." Donny asks.

"I came today cause I wanted to build a relationship with you guys." He starts.

"I know I wasn't in y'all lives for a while, but y'all crazy ass mama drove me away and put me in jail." He tells us.

"What? She said that you left us for another woman." I respond.

"Man that hoe lying." He replies.

"She snitched on me to the cops after I told her ass no to providing her some drugs." He says.

"She got some damn nerve, she kicked me out the house for some bum nigga." Didi tells him.

"She did what?" He asks.

"Kicked me out the house for some nigga. I went to stay with Dani and now she gave me house cause she's moved in with Aaron." Didi replies.

"I should kill her, only person that should be kicking mothafuckas out that house is me cause I paid for it!" He yells.

"Woah calm down Tyrone." Donny says.

"Anyways, do y'all accept my apology?" Pops asks.

"Nigga you ain't een apologize but yeah sure." Donny says.

We laugh.

"So Aaron and you huh? I knew I liked that lightskin nigga for a reason." Pops say.

"I'm dating too, his name is Dejounte but we call him DJ." Didi tells him.

"I'm not single, i'm engaged to this girl named 'the streets'". Donny says.

Didi and I roll our eyes.

"Just like ya pops, give me sum little ass nigga." He says while clapping Donny up.

We laugh.

"Enough blabbering, let me go talk to these young bloods up in there and hopefully meet some....women." Pops says while getting up.