❥𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

*Danielle's POV*

The cruise ship finally reaches the Bahamas dock and it felt like forever I've seen actual land.
The gang quickly made our way off the ship and started walking along the beach.

"Land Hoeeeee" Shanelle says while pointing at Donny.
Everyone laughs.

"Shanelle...as much as I would love to make Yo grinch face ass cry, I'm on a mission to find a lady of the evening." He tells her while rolling his eyes

"Mmcht" Shanelle says in response.

I look over my shoulder and seen Didi and DJ walking together while DJ had his hand around her shoulder. They make a cute couple, I hope they last.

Aaron walks over to me and we start walking towards the bar area with Blake and Shanelle to settle down.

"Good afternoon you four, what will it be?" A lady with an heavy accent asks us.

"We'll have two beers and two coconut juices please." I tell her

She nods and gives me a small smile.

"We'll bring the drinks over baby" Aaron tells me.

I nod and head over to Shanelle who was watching the waves.

I sit next to her, it was quiet for a while.

"Peaceful...isn't it?" She asks.

I hum in agreement and it was silent again.

Something about watching the waves move back and forth intrigues me.

Shanelle clears her throat.

I look at her in confusion.

"Did you not hear me?" She asks.

I shake my head.

She laughs for a second. "I said I prayed for a day like this to come." She says.

"It always will come if you have the right type of energy and people around you." I reply.

She nods. "You're right, but I specifically prayed for a time like this to get away from everything...mentally and physically." She states.

"What's going on Nelle? You're not yourself now, the energy is off." I question her.

"Bitch where do I start? Well firstly, my moms is tripping like a dumbass."  She starts.

I give her a look to continue.

"Well....she got a new man and he's a damn creep. He's been flirting with me ever since he met me and keeps telling I'm too fine to be with Blake. Like sir I'll beat ya ass then call the popo for you." She says.

"Have you told your mom?" I ask.

She nods. "But she keeps saying that I'm lying and I need to stop being fast around every man she meet like it's my fucking fault."

"Fast? She's clearly in fucking denial and needs to go get her head straight." I tell her.

She nods in agreement. "That ain't even half the story Danielle...."

I give her a questioning look.

"The Bitch stole my wigs man" she says while putting her head in her hands.

"Bitch are you serious?" I say trying not to laugh.

"That's not funny, I'm not tryna show Blake my natural side yet hoe!" She whispers

"I get it girl" I tell her while patting her back.

"But in all serious, she stole a couple hundred thousand out my stash and took off with that low down nigga." She says nonchalantly.