❥ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ❥

*Danielle POV*

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I scream
"A gunshot obviously Danielle" Shanelle says.

I roll my eyes and ran into the restaurant.

I heard the gunshots and immediately took off into the restaurant.
I ran in seeing that Donny and Jonathan wrestling on the floor.

I put my hand up to her and walk over to the two boys fighting. I asked Blake and Aaron both grab each of the boys and break both of them up.

After pulling them apart they catch their breaths. I pull up a chair

"Is y'all done or is y'all finished?" Shanelle asks.

I try to hide my chuckle. I hand Donny a glass of water while Jonathan was wiping blood from his face.

"Both of y'all acting like two immature ass fools." I start

Shanelle nods.

"Donny you're my brother and I love you but you just beat his ass for no reason. I can handle my own battles and I didn't want you to get involved for this reason strictly here. When I need you, I'll call you..got it?" I tell him.

He nods and backs off.

"And for you Jonathan, you just a lame ass nigga. You stalk me and try to ruin my chances of actually finding a good nigga and you thought you could scare him off? See that's where you got me and Aaron fucked up."

"And that's on Larry the Lobster short ass nigga" Shanelle says.

"Shanelle please..." Blake whispers.

"Listen here Mr. carrot top, if you expect to have a future with me, you better do two things, number one is get used to me backing my bestie up...I'll go to war bout that one. Number two...you better know how to fight just in case a nigga wanna get rowdy...got it carrot juice?" She tells Blake.

Blake sighs then nods.

"I won't say I'm disappointed but I ain't proud either....look at me sounding like a damn coach." I say chucking.

I turn to the troll who tried to start with me
"Ma'am I wish you nothing but the best pregnancy and deliverance that God can possibly give to your disrespectful ass. I don't hate you, I don't like you but I'm gonna respect you cause you have a baby. The old Danielle would've gave you a two piece and a biscuit."

"A Popeyes biscuit at that ma'am" Shanelle adds.

I hop up and leave the restaurant with Aaron.

"Y'all ass better play rock, paper, scissors to see who paying for this damn restaurant, cause y'all on y'all own! Come on Carrot Juice." I heard Shanelle y'all.

I laugh at her. Before I hopped in Aaron car, I gave Shanelle and Blake a goodbye hug.

Everyone drove off but Donny and Jonathan cause the owner was waiting on them to pay while waving a baseball bat around.

The car ride was silent until Aaron broke the thick air.

"Well that was the most.....interesting date i've had in a while." He says chuckling.