The freshmen's party

Martin's POV

"Yo bro, what's up?', my friend Nick asked, patting my shoulder and laughing like an idiot.

"Nothing.", I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip from the ice cold beer can in my hand.

Biggest lie ever.

Since that freshman guy exited my dorm room after he gave me my car keys back that I apparently left in the cafeteria I had one image in my head that seemed to stuck there forever.

His green eyes filled with curiosity and shyness but also a bit of..fear? Was he afraid of me? That I could beat him up?

Fuck, this shit needed to stop. Why was I thinking of someone I barely knew? And additionally: a guy?

I shook my head and took another sip as Nick told me that he wanted to meet his other friends at the bonfire in a few minutes. Leaning against a tree I checked the time at my phone and looked around again. It's almost 9pm and this motherfucker of a hipster still didn't appear at the party. Or at least I didn't see him by now.

More and more people entered the dance floor and began to dance smoothly as the DJ played some chilled out house music.

I breathed in and out and actually enjoyed the atmosphere.

I loved the way the students organized this party at the campus year by year with always another theme. This year they decided to go all 'black and white' which was something I liked since 99% of my clothes were dark and mostly black.

I sighed and closed my eyes. He better arrived in one minute or I would have to call Chloé. Ugh. She seemed to be one of his friends now or something so she would know where he was right?

"Hey.."

I jumped a little as I heard the voice right next to me. Speaking of the devil..

"What are you doing here, Chloé?"

Something was suspicious about the fact that she came to me.

"I umm am waiting for Jul so I decided to walk over to you and maybe talk about stuff..", she trailed off.

"Who?", I asked looking her up and down. Her tanned skinny body was covered in a white dress and she played with her necklace as she always did when she was nervous. It seemed like she never took it off since that day..

"Julian, my new best friend." She looked deeply in my eyes and tried to smile a bit.

She looked good but I would never tell her that.

"Don't worry, he doesn't seem to be interested in me anyways."

I gulped and nodded my head, not able to come up with a cheeky comeback. It had to be the freshman who found my car keys. Julian. So he would come to the party. Not that I cared. Because I didn't of course.

"So?", I asked nervously as always when I talk to Chloé and whenever I'm in such an awkward situation.

"I just wanted to tell you that..oh Jul, here you are!"

I frowned and looked up from that tiny figure standing in front of me to the tall boy walking towards the two of us and stopping next to Chloé, opposite of me.

Julian immediately looked down at his shoes as he kicked some small stones with his feet. He wore a black jeans, dark shoes and a white plain shirt which revealed his toned arms. I gulped and tried not to stare like an idiot.

"Martin?" Chloé had a confused expression on her face as waited for an answer.

"What?", I snapped. Fuck, I didn't even listen to a single word she was saying since Julian appeared.

"I said we will be going to the dance floor and enjoy the music.", Chloé said slowly like she would want me to tell her to stay for a bit longer with me.

"I don't give two fucks what you and your lover boy are doing so you can fucking go.", I snapped.

Julian coughed awkwardly and scratched his back while Chloé opened her mouth but said nothing. Instead of this she decided to simply nod and took Julian by his hand.

Once Chloé and Julian left and walked straight to the dance floor I kicked my beer can that I forgot was still in my hand to the bushes and headed to the bar.

The girls put much effort in their clothes, make up and hair. Everyone of them giggled and smiled with their big white bleached teeth when I walked by them.

"Hey hottie, do you enjoy the party tonight?", a smooth voice whispered in my ear. I turned around and looked into Kim's face. She licked her red lips and glanced at my chest as if she wanted to eye-rape me.

Together with Karlie and Kelsie she set up the K's group because of their first names. The K girls were all super skinny, hot and the university's sluts. In my opinion they were great fucks but her personalities were shit. That's why I tried to avoid conversations with them. But I would never deny a invitation for hot sex though.

"What do you want from me, Kim?", I muttered. I glanced over to the dance floor where Chloé laughed at the person in front of her. Julian. She shook her head and put his hands on her waist. I swallowed.

"Martinbabe?"

I still wasn't paying attention to Kim. My eyes were glued to the scene on the middle of the dance floor.

Chloés hands were all over Jul's hair as she laughed again and nodded few times.

Something inside of me broke or I just felt like that. On the one hand I wanted to run away from that dancing couple but on the other hand I didn't want to miss any of their movements. Why did I feel so bad? I shouldn't feel jealous over Julian. Chloé did all those things she did a time ago to me so why should I think about her again?

All of the sudden Kim's hand was on my cheek and her lips on mine. I closed my eyes and tried to shrug my feelings off and fully concentrate on Kim and her French kissing skills. She winked and took my hand as we walked to her dorm room. At the moment we left the dance floor I tried to take a look at Chloé and Julian for the last time but I couldn't see them again.

"Damn that's what I needed babe!" Kim giggled, still panting, and gave me one last kiss as she turned around in her bed so I faced her back. I shifted on my back and glanced at the ceiling of her dorm room. Now I knew it for sure. I wasn't jealous of Julian.

I was jealous of Chloé.

Hi guys! :) I hope you like this chapter although there's no real drama :( But I planned something for the next chapter! :D Again, read, vote, comment! :P what do you think of Chloé? And what happened to Martin and her before? Comment your opinion! ♡ and oh the youtube link I shared for this chapter is my favorite song at the moment so yeah enjoy!