Preparation time

Julian's POV

Oh my god.

I didn't know that he would change his clothes just now!

His eyes stared back and his face showed a blank expression of confusion and also a little bit of anger.

He wore blue plaid boxers that were hanging really low on his hips which made me a bit hard only because I thought how I could kiss and lick these hot toned abs down all day and night until I reach the v-line near the hem of his loose boxers and then squeeze his hot tight ass and...woaw maybe I should cool down a bit.

"When you're done checking me out can you just tell me what the fuck you're doing in my room?"

I gasped and looked into his blue-green eyes but after one or two seconds that felt like ages I just had to break the eye contact and looked down at the floor.

Suddenly the wooden structures under my feet became totally interesting.

I coughed and scratched the back of my neck embarrassingly.

"I wasn't checking you out.", I randomly responded, proud of myself that I actually said something with sense. To this hottie. Who was a player.

Well done, Julian, that's the first thing you've done right at this university so far we all are proud of you. You even should get an Oscar for 'Best response to Mr Sanders'.

"You were."

The expression of his face seemed to soften and he even sounded amused somehow as he said: "I can see you're drooling so stop lying."

I opened my mouth to say a comeback but of course nothing came out of it. How can this situation get any more embarrassing?

"So?"

He tapped his right foot and crossed his arms in front of his tanned chest. Wow his mood was changing really often. Why did he look so annoyed and angry now again?

Oh yeah right, he's waiting for an explanation.

"So umm I'm sorry to bother you but you left your car key in the cafeteria before so I just thought I'm umm bringing it back to you.", I stuttered, taking out the key that apparently belonged to a Ferrari 458 from my pants pocket and presenting it to him.

He sighed and cussed under his breath some profanities while coming closer to me until he stood just few inches away from my face.

I gulped and began to become nervous again. Martin didn't even do anything besides looking in my eyes with his big hypnotizing ones so why was I stressing out so much? But suddenly he did one thing I didn't expect.

He smirked at me.

I gulped again and slowly took a step back, closer to the door. Why was the straightest boy of this university smirking at me?

"I didn't know I had a babysitter."

Martin licked over his bottom lip what caused a little heart attack to me.

"I didn't know you were rich.", I spat out.

His face immediately changed and suddenly he scowled at me. Mood change the hundredth.

"Mind your own fucking business.", he growled and took the key out of my hand.

"You can get the fuck out now.", he said while walking towards his bed and kicking few clothes and empty beer cans out on his way.

Here we go, Miss PMS.

I nodded slightly and closed the door after stepping out of his room. I sighed and went to my own dorm room.

Why did he change his mood so often? I assumed he had more than one personality the way he acted now. His temper was definitely bad and quick. At least he could say thank you or something nice. But apparently that's just not his style.

As I came back to reality I opened the door and was greeted by very loud music and a disgusting smell. Wow, apparently my room mate wasn't better than Martin when it came to room hygiene. I saw lots of clothes, empty bottles and even some condoms laying on Martin's floor. Ew. At least our dorm room was clean.

As if he knew I arrived, my room mate Nathan came out of his room and waved to me.

"Why is that music so loud?", I asked shouting but I still didn't hear much even from my own voice.

"Preparations for today, my dear friend.", he grinned and bobbed his head to the beat of the track.

Apparently I was looking too confused so Nathan stopped the music and laughed a bit.

"I said this is my way to prepare myself for today's party.", he chuckled.

Either he's high or just acting childish because who else laughs and chuckles all the time?

"What party?", I shrugged.

Nathan took a moment and stared at me as if I was retarted before answering.

"The freshmen's party. Today. 8pm. At the campus. Bonfire. No teachers. Lots of alcohol. Many girls. Hot girls. Banging all night long. No condoms..."

"Okay okay I got it, Nathan!", I stopped him before he could name other 'stuff that normal teenagers should do'.

He laughed again and patted my shoulder. "You're so gay, Julian."

I gasped but then laughed nervously as he said "Just a joke, man."

If he knew.

"So how do you prepare yourself for the party?", he asked as he went to the small kitchen and took out an energy drink out of the refrigerator.

"I don't even know if I'm going..", I mumbled. That was the time when Nathan looked at me as if I was one of those aliens of Mars Attacks.

"Bro, you're high?", he asked looking deep into my eyes like he was really worrying.

"No, I'm just not such a party animal like you or Martin...", I said quietly, the last part meant more for myself than for my room mate.

"I'm gonna prepare you.", he snickered and opened his eyes widely. Obviously he didn't hear the Martin part, lucky me.

"You're ready?"

I thought about this. I really was not the one who goes to party every weekend and comes back home drunk and raped. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but whatever. I rather read a good book or watch some TV series like Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf although they're probably for girls. But I was gay so I had a right to sound like a girl right?

I sighed. But wasn't there a saying which was something like "New home, new me"? Well I didn't really move to another place but I began to study and this was a new part of my life right? Maybe I could just try and go to the party. Maybe I would like it. Maybe parties here were different than at my home and all the teenies didn't act rude, childish and dumb at all.

"Okay let's do it.", I finally said.

Or maybe I just wanted to have a chance to see Martin again.

Nathan jumped and laughed as if I said he won the lottery.

I rolled my eyes at this sight but suddenly it hit me like a hammer.

Slowly I realized the biggest problem of my agreement to attend the party.

"But I have no idea what I should wear!", I pouted.

Nathan snickered and patted my head.

"Sometimes I really think you're gay, Jul!", he laughed and turned the music on again.

Let the party preparations begin!

Soooo I know that chapter isn't perfect but they talk again right? :P
And I promise next chapter will be lots of feelings and drama!!
By the way I really want to know who of those characters you like or not! Just comment your opinion and don't forget to vote and love ♡