New roommates

Martin's POV

I couldn't believe it. I still fucking can't believe it! Why should I, the popular hot amazing charming boy, help out a freshman in need? I was no mother Theresa who wanted to share my room with a homeless student!

Today was Friday and actually I wanted to go to a party that was set in the sports hall. But of course Julian decided to take this day to finally move his ass to my dorm room. That was the reason why I lay in my bed and looked at the white ceiling for hours. This weekend could be interesting.

But on the other hand it was a great deal that I got from the Dean himself..

I moaned loudly and shifted to the other side of my bed. The Dean said Julian should move in until Friday, so today, which meant that from now on I would be seeing this guy everyday.

I guess that was not that bad though.

I grabbed my mobile phone and plugged it in my computer speakers on my desk. Since I loved music, which was also a reason why I studied something that contained my passion, music production, I also enjoyed listening to my favourite tracks all day long. Porter Robinson's album blowed out of the speakers and I folded my arms behind my neck as I closed my eyes to enjoy the music.

Suddenly I got interrupted by a light knock on my door. That had to be him.

"Come in!", I shouted, too lazy to actually stand up from my bed and open my door for him. He was the one who fucked up my whole life structure (that meant I had no structure and now I had to live with a geek which I imagined as very exhausting) so I wouldn't get the idea of helping him to continue doing so, right?

The person opened the door slowly just enough for him to enter my dorm room and of course it was Julian. He put his suitcase next to my wardrobe and scratched his neck while looking around in my room. Why didn't he just fucking look into my eyes?

"Welcome", I said plainly.

Finally he looked at me, a lost expression on his face. I had to think of a little puppy that had to deal with the big dogs for the first time without its mother.

"Um yeah hi..", he trailed off. He looked tired but I wouldn't do him the favor and tell him to sit down on my bed or chair.

He had to learn some stuff and the first rule was not to fuck around with me because I was obviously the alpha male and he was on the end of the university food chain.

Julian's POV

Here I was. Awkwardly standing in the middle of Martin's room next to my bags while Martin was tapping his feet to the music.

I tried to take a glance at him and felt relieved when I saw his eyes closed. I looked at his defined cheekbones, his jaw line and the long black eyelashes which seemed to belong to a woman.

Martin obviously didn't seem to care about my arrival as he wore grey sweatpants and a black shirt that slightly rucked up and left his toned stomach exposed.

I gulped and tried to look closer at his muscular body. He wasn't a typical gym guy who looked like 100% muscles what was kind of disgusting for me in a way. But he wasn't skinny like me either.

"You're staring again." Martin squinted his eyes and suddenly stood up.

Crap, I shouldn't creep on his body that much, especially now when I knew that there was no option to ignore him since we would live in the same room for a longer time.

"Uh no I'm not." Why did this guy make me always so shy and self conscious?

"Whatever, just leave me alone and don't bother me when I work.", he said grumpily.

"What work?" I didn't think he needed to have a job next to going to college since I knew how rich his parents were.

As he pointed at his white desk that was standing next to his bed I shook my head.

Martin moaned loudly to emphasize my dullness and clicked on some kind of program after unplugging his mobile phone of the neon yellow speakers. Lots of weird looking curves appeared on the screen. "These things look like graphs.", I bursted out.

Bad idea. I just confirmed that I was a nerd.

Martin looked quite amused though as he opened a file and music filled the room again. This time it was more melodic than the songs he played before.

"It's not finished but I like the beginning so yeah..", Martin's face colour changed into a light red which I thought wasn't possible. He actually blushed in front of me!

"I like it.", I said genuinely and smiled at him and surprisingly he returned the smile.

"So you're a musician and producing own songs?", I asked, trying not to be too personal at first. Maybe he needed a time to open up to me. Martin shut his computer down and threw himself on the bed again.

"Kind of.", he said while rubbing his eyes.

I wanted to ask more questions and get to know him better but after checking the time he decided to show me his dorm room which included a bathroom, bigger than the one I shared with Nathan, the kitchen and a huge living room with a comfy looking couch and a plasma TV.

"So I guess it's time to go sleep now.", he stated and it got to me that it already was almost 11pm.

"Where am I sleeping?", I asked because I didn't realize that there was only one bed, a kingsize bed in fact, but still I wouldn't sleep in one bed with a stranger. Even if it was a hot stranger.

"The floor?", he answered in a 'duh' tone. I nodded my head. Of course. The prince himself wouldn't show some empathy for me, the nerd.

Now was the time for his legendary mood changes again.

"This is still my room and me as the king is the only one who will sleep in this bed, got that?"

He didn't even make the effort to undress himself as he threw a blanket on the floor for me and went to sleep in his own bed.

Good night to you too, Mr Sanders.

Omg guys I can't believe it but this story has more than 1,46k reads! Thanks so much for staying and still reading this story so far! I love every comment and vote of you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter too :) my final exams are in May which means I won't have a lot of time to update but I have vacations next week and I really am looking forward to write the next chapter ;) PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, DANCE, CRY, LAUGH, HAVE FUN WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER! ♡