~~~>oOh Hi!<~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Host~ As you can tell im doing better. Also thank you for all the support!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:)y/n pov(:
I turn to see a well dressed man who seems to be 5'10" ish. "Um hello?" I tell him confused also confused about the fact he grabbed my wrist so tightly. "Y/n?" He asks. 'Wait i know that voice!' "Mark!" I exclaim. "Yea!" He tells me. "Where is Amy?" I ask. "Oh she is getting drinks." He says pointing to Amy who as it would seem is getting drinks. "Oh good, well how are you?" I ask him. "Im well you?" He tells me. "Oh im fine im happy you guys are good." i tell him. "Well ive been meaning to ask you if you would like to do a collab with me?" He asks. "Oh yea sure just text me." I tell him as he grabs his phone and hands it to me."Thanks, and dont be a stranger!" I tell him giving him back his phone that now has a newly put in contact. I walk over and grab a drink from the punch bowl. "Mmn." I mumble taking a sip of the cherry/strawberry punch (change it if you are allergic to either.)
------------------------------------------------------
time skip~~to 7:46 in the morning
------------------------------------------------------
~~Corpse Pov~~
"Ugh.." I sigh. 'I shouldnt of went to that party. Dressing up wasn't really my thing but i did so anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flashback to last night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was an 18th century thing. I had heard of it from some friends. I had seen Ethan with some girl and asked him if anyone else i had known was there. "Ethan was quite drunk so i couldnt understand him that well but what i did understand was that Y/n was there but she had left and went home. "Great so i know no one here..." I mumble to myself and walked out after a few drinks. "Maybe it was a good thing i didnt see her.." i said out loud.

hah....
sorry i know its short but it seems mother nature wants me to feel pain and now my stomach hurts but i will hopefully post tommorow
Love you all!
BUH BYEEEE
~Host