Me A Vampire Princess? No Way!!!! Chpt6

Chapter6:

*After art*

"Iris are you okay?", I said. I am still worried about her. I don't want her to get hurt. "I'm fine. Who's that?",Iris said looking at a boy who was staring right at us. The guy was about Riley's height, he had blue eyes, black hair with red tips, and he wore all black. "I don't know. He's probably new", I said hoping it was true.

We continued to walk. Once we were next to him, he looked at us. Iris stopped. "Take a picture. It'll last longer", she said rolling her eyes. The guy reached into his pocket and took out his cell. And he snapped a picture of us. What is his problem?

"Hey dude. It's called sarcasm", Iris said real ticked off.

He smiled so big. "God Jesse you look the same", he said looking at me. "Umm do I know you?", i said. He laughed out loud and people turned to face him. "What a weirdo" a girl said as she walked by. "Why thank you. I am weird aren't I?", he said to the girl. The poor girl ran away. Hahaha is all he did.

"Jesse it's me. Nick. Your dear cousin," he sighed and rolled his eyes,"It has been a long time. Aunt Rose and Uncle Jim's son."

A huge smile came on my face and I ran to hug him. As I hugged him I began to cry. "I'm here Jesse. I'm here", Nick said.

I haven't seen Nick in forever. Aunt Rose is my mom's older sister. They had a huge arguement when you were like 5 or 6 and they never spoke again. "What are you doing here?", I said not loosing my grip on him. "I need to see your parents. And is Rex still around?", he said. I nodded into his chest. "I also made sure we have the same periods.", he said. Oh snap Iris. "Um Iris this is Nick. Nick this is Iris. My cousin. And my best friend", I said introducing them to eachother.

Nick looked at her and he had something in his eyes. Iris smiled an blushed. Awww she CAN blush. "Um hello",she said shaking his hand. Nick held onto her hand. "So what you doin here?",I asked causing him to let go of Iris' hand. "Oh just to visit and talk to the family. Today's Thursday right?", he asked looking at his invisble watch. He's so funny.

Why all the questions? What's up with him? "Well let's go to 2nd period and talk later",Nick said.