Me A Vampire Princess?! No Way!!!! Chpt2

Chapter 2-

When we got downstairs my mom was making breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper. "Morning Mom/Dad!!!!", we said in unison. "Morning kids/babies", my parents said looking up at us smiling. My parents, Laureen and Jack, have been married for 16 years. My mom is 5"7, long straight black hair, tanned skin, dark brown eyes, and she looks pretty young. My mom says she's 32 when in vampire reality she's 66. My dad is 6"2, he's very muscular, hazel eyes, tanned skin, light brown hair, and he also looks young. He claims to be 34 and in reality he's 70. My brother, Riley, he's about 5"9, has my mom's eyes, my dad's light brown hair, my mom's small shaped lips. "So kids we're going to see grandma and grandpa this weekend", my mom said giving us our plates of food. It was Tuesday, October 15. "Well mom I am looking foward to......." Riley stopped and held on to the end of the table. I jumped up and was at his side in an instant. "Rile, listen. Hey Riles look at me. There you go.", i said holding his chin so he'd look at me. My mom ran to the living room. My dad was on Riley's left side. "Son look at me. That's it. Ah don't look away. Look at me and Jesse", my dad said holding his shoulder firmly. "Dad it.... hurts so bad. Make. It. Stop!", Riley basically yelled. My mom ran back in with the first aid kit. Shd opened it and grabbed a shot and a liquid that goes into Riley. My mom gave him the shot and he calmed down a bit. "There baby. All gone right? Let me get you some juice", my mom said fiddling. Riley has diabetes. It's worse for a vampire. They burn in the inside. It makes them crazy. Riley got it from my dad's side. Half of my dad's family have died from it. My mom came back with a cup of juice. Correction, blood. Riley drank the blood very fast. He gulped it down. When he finished he put the cup down and sighed. "Thank you mom, dad, Jesse", he said looking down. Riley's case of diabetes isn't as bad, his blood level lower which gives him the urge to kill. My mom goes back to the stove, my dad returns to his chair, and I stand there with him. He looks up at me and smiles. "We should go to school", he said getting up. I nod. We kissed our parents goodbye an head to the garage. There's 3 cars; a black Corvette (Riley), a blue 1975 Mustang (soon to be mine), and a black Chevrolet 4X4 (my parent's car). We hop into the car. Riley turns the radio on and plays his mix CD. "I'm so sleepy. I can't wait to see grandma and grandpa", Riley said killing the silence. I nodded and listening to "Best I Ever Had" by Drake.

*At School*

As soon as we get off the car, Riley's side gets packed with cheerleaders and the footbal and basketball players. And when I get off the car, 5 people are standing there. Mary, werewolf princess, she has long brown hair, grey eyes, 5"6, and a good friend. Mary has a mate, Aris, he's a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Iris & Acacia, twin sisters. They're the same age as me (2 months younger). Acacia is 5"6, red hair with orange highlights, very strong, blue eyes, and a vampire. Iris is 5"7, long black hair with side bangs, black eyes, fast and strong, and one of the toughest vampires. Jack is 6"2, light brown shaggy skater hair, green eyes, he was super strong, he was bulit, he was a waterpolo player, and Acacia's mate. Now, Matt, he's 6"4, blue-green eyes, very muscular, the tribes best warrior, and my mate.

"Hey Baby-Doll!!!!", Acacia said with open arms for me. I hugged her.

We all hugged eachother. Then Matt hugged me so tight. "Hello love", he whispered in my ear. "Hi babe", i said. He leaned in for a kiss. When we kiss it's like fireworks and just heaven.