Me A Vampire Princess? No Way!!!! Chpt 3

Chapter 3-

We all walked into school side-by-side. All girls stop and stare at the boys and all guys stare at us. Us vampire aren't like the ones in books and movies, in the sun we don't turn into ash, sparkle, or need a piece of jewlery to protect us. And honestly I don't think we're all sexy like in the movies. We are like normal humans we can stand in the sun. Running we have to watch our speed. Like Matt, he used to wrestle here at school but he left because he had almost snapped Alex Monroy's back into pieces. Alex Monroy is a sporty guy, he plays baseball, basketball, cross country, wrestling, and football, he's about 6"4, he's built like major, and he's just a human. Alex is a player too but he's been after 1 girl and he knows he can have, Iris. Well, speak of the Devil. Alex is walking towards us with a boquet of red roses. He stopped infront of me and I stood tall. Does he really thinks he scares me? Well let's see, *Enters his mind to read his thought*

Alex- "Stubborn little girl huh? Oh well."

Me? Stubborn? Urgh I hate him!

Alexs walks over to Iris and grabs her hand. "Iris, you're my sunlight everyday. If I don't have a dose of you're beauty every morning I'd die!", he said his chest touching hers. She looked at him with no emotion.

"So if I don't come to school you'll die?", she said plainly. Alex nodded looking into her eyes. Now, if I had a weirdo guy do that me I'd kick him and run.

"Well then I guess I won't be coming to school tomarrow. Alex, please leave me alone", she said still with no emotion.

He looked hurt at her words but he kept talking. "No. You're my love, my soulmate! I need and want you!", he said holding both of her hands. The roses fell to the floor. Iris did something that actually made time go slow. She kissed him!!!!! Wow oh wow!!! Everyone stopped and stared!!! Mouths dropped, eyes widened. Alex was holding onto her waist and she had her hands tangled into his hair. We all stared in shock.

*Acacia & Jesse*

Acacia- What is she doing?

Jesse- I am still in shock.

Acacia- I didn't know she liked him. She turned him on. I read his mind.

Jesse- oh my gosh. This is like....

*Jack enters*

Jack- is like an explosion that's gonna go down in history for generations to come. I can't wait to have kids and grandkids. Now this is a bed time story.

Hahaha

Acacia- Jack, stop being a loose mouth an be serious.

Jack- I am. History I tell ya. Haha like when the Munchkins in the Wizard of Oz told Dorthy ,"You'll be his- his- HISTORY". (He said it in a munchkin voice)

Jesse- Oh my gosh that's funny.

*They all stop talking*

"Alex?",said _______.

Thanks for reading. Comment, vote, rate. :D