Chapter 10 - Matt's vengance

Start from the beginning

"Do that again and I was hesitate to pull the trigger and blow your pretty face up". His threat didn't feel empty but I definitely didn't take it seriously. I kept my mouth shut but I just wanted to say I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. "Now take him there". He pointed his gun at Stiles then towards the couch. I did as he said but only because I wanted to get Stiles away from him. I went over to Stiles, held onto his arms and pulled him towards the couch. The room was silent as I awkwardly struggled to pull him. If this wasn't such a tense situation it would be comical. "You with me". Matt walked out of the office with Scott leaving, Jackson, Derek, Stiles and I.

"Are you okay?" I asked Stiles, I hadn't moved him far but I wanted to check on him I kneeled on the floor next to him and turned his head to the side, to check the scratch on his neck. It wasn't that big but it had some sort of goo dripping out of it.

"Other than the fact that I can't move, I'm doing pretty well". Somehow even in this situation he knew how to make me smile.

"How you doing Derek?" I called over to the man lying on the floor. Jackson was staring over him, watching him, I don't know why because thanks to him he can't move.

"How do you think", he growled. Jackson moved away from him and starting walking towards stiles and I. I got up and stood in front of where Stiles laid, Jackson eyes darted to Stiles then me as he slithered over.

All of a sudden a gun shot rang through the station and a woman screams echoed. My heart jumped and for a moment I didn't think I could move before I decided I had to go out there. I pushed past Jackson, the ringing from the gunshot still in my ears. I went towards the reception area of the station to see a woman standing by the door, Matt with the gun pointed forward and Scott on the ground. He walked menacingly towards the woman, fear filled her eyes. This must be Scott's mum, she must be terrified. Scott was shot but he would heal, something I don't think his mum was aware of.

"Get the hell away from her", I yelled at Matt. He turned around, pointing the gun at me. That still didn't stop me moving towards him.

"Back, back", He shouted waving the gun around at me. Scott's mum ran over to him and held her hand on his wound, applying pressure to it. "You too". He turned back around to her and pointed the gun at her. "If any of you move closer than I'll shoot her".

"Matt, listen to me", Sheriff Stilinski shouted in the distance. His once calm and strong voice now shaking.

"Shut up!", Matt warned.

"Please Matt, talk to me".

"SHUT UP!" Matt bellowed before panting madly. "Now get up or I'll shot her next". He pointed the gun at Scott. He turned to face me "You! Back in there". I walked backwards to the Sheriff's office. Jackson had moved Derek next to Stiles and he stood against the wall, staring forward like a shoulder.

"What the hell just happened?" Stiles asked. He lips were red and wet, he had been biting them. Clearly he was feeling super anxious.

"It's okay, he just shot Scott", I brushed off what just happened.

"What! How did you just say that so calmly?"

"Oh calm down Stiles, he'll heal", Derek rolled his eyes at Stiles' over reaction.

I sat down next to Stiles "I know this situation is stressful and I'm finding it very hard to control it as I'm sure you are but what I can control is how I react and the best thing for me right now is to try my best to be calm and think positively". He looked upwards and blew air out of his nose. The thought filled his mind.

"You're right", he said after a few moment, his voice more calm now.

"I've got to say that is a solid piece of advice", Derek commented.