Chapter 9: McDonalds

I wake up and look outside. It's still dark outside. What time is it?

I check my phone and it says 2:49 am. I look over and Bokuto is still asleep. I don't wanna wake him up.

I get up and go to the kitchen. I try to quietly open the fridge to get a snack, but a water bottle falls out and rolls all over the floor.

I quietly try to get the bottle but end up waking Bokuto up.

"Y/N?" Bokuto says groggily.

"Heyyyy" I say nervously.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"It's 2:53." I say.

"Oh damn. Um, I'm kinda hungry." he says.

"Me too! Wanna go get McDonalds or something?" I say.

"Yea! Let's go!" he says.

I slip on my slippers and grab my keys. I open the door and lock it behind me.

"So we ended up sleeping together haha." Bokuto says rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah but I didn't mind. It was actually really nice." I say and a pink tint covers his face. Damn 3 am me is a little to forward.

"You did?! Cause, I kinda did too." he says.

Before I can answer I run into a pole and we both start dying laughing.

"Shh-hh we're g-gonna w-wake people u-up." I say wheezing.

He lifts out his hand for me to grab so he can pull me up.

Still a little flimsy, he pulls me up and I fall onto him leaving me on top of him on the ground laughing.

"We need to get our shit together. I'm starving and need some food." I say getting up.

Bokuto and I continue laughing and walking to the nearest McDonalds.

We get there and order. I order (insert your order here) and Bokuto orders two ten-piece chicken nuggets and an Oreo McFlurry.

While waiting for our order we go to the bathroom and take some mirror pics and make some TikToks.

"Noooo first you woah then you clap!" I've said for the fifth time already.

"ORDER #24 ORDER #24 YOUR ORDER IS READY." The intercom says and we bolt out of the restroom to get our food.

"Thank you!" I say and I grab my bag of food and Bokuto grabs his.

Bokuto is shuffling through his pockets.

"Oh here they are!" he says and pulls out his earphones.

He hands me one and presses shuffle on his playlist.

The first song is WAP by Cardi B and Megan thee Stallion. I look at him and he looks at me.

"Theres some whores in this house, there's some whores in this house." I say and dig in my bag to get a fry.

Bokuto and I scream the lyrics as we are strutting through the streets.

"Oh there's a liquor store right over there! You wanna get a monster?" I say excitedly.

"Yesssss!" Bokuto says and we run into the liquor store.

I grab a Mango Loco monster and he grabs the same. We pay and find a bench to sit down and eat.

He starts eating and WAP is still playing.

"Gobble me swallow me drip down the side of me, quick jump out before you let it get inside of me, I tell him where to put it never tell him where I'm bout to be.." I say and take a quick sip of my monster.

Bokuto and I finish eating and head home still listening to music.

"THIS ONE IS FOR THE BOYS WITH THE BOOMING SYSTEM, TOP DOWN AC WITH THE COOLER SYSTEM, WHEN HE COME UP IN THE CLUB HE BE BLAZING UP, GOT STACKS ON DECK LIKE HE SAVING UP!!" Bokuto shouts.

Bokuto and I start quieting down a little noticing we're in my neighborhood.

"That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for, And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe!" I say whisper yelling as I open the door to my house.

"Y/N. Bokuto." Keiji says seriously waiting for us sitting on the couch.

"Heyyyy Keiji." I say nervously.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto nervously whisper yells.

*******************************************

A/n: hey y'alllll! the cheeto is finally out of office! um but anyways, i hope you guys liked this chapter, i enjoyed writing it lol. also, ik school is stressing and hard but if you ever feel down or are struggling, you can always talk to me about it. i love you and stay safe cuties!