Chapter 6: Mail

*TW: Abuse and suicide*
if you are uncomfortable with this subject you can skip the part of the story

Then, it started to ring.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Damnit. I look in the mirror, semi-satisfied and pick up the call.

"Heyyyyy Bokuto." I say trying not to sound nervous.

"Hey hey hey!" he says back. It's cute when he says that.

"Ughhhh I hate homework and school. And why the fuck did they give us homework on the first day school. FIRST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL." I say frustrated.

"Y/N something came in the mail for you." Keiji says as he walks in.

"Oh really! I wonder who it's from!" I say excitedly.

"...But I still have homework to do." I say annoyed pushing the mail aside.

It took us two hours but Bokuto and I finally finished.

"Woah that was really confusing." Bokuto says.

"Yeah no kidding, I hate school." I say sighing.

"We don't have volleyball practice tomorrow, but do you want to practice with me Y/N?" Bokuto says.

"Yea! After school we can go to the gym. Maybe we can get ice cream again after!" I say happily.

"YEA! I CAN'T WAIT!" he says. I don't want to hang up but I'm kinda getting tired.

"I'm so sorry Bokuto. I really wanna keep talking but I can barely keep my eyes open." I say.

"It's ok Y/N. Bye!!" he says and hangs up.

I forgot about my mail and threw myself onto my bed and knocked out.

"Come on Y/N wake up." Keiji says annoyed.

"Five more minutes." I say.

"We don't have five more minutes. Hurry up or I'm leaving you." he says.

"Fine i'm coming." I say tiredly.

I head to the bathroom, do my usual routine, and get dressed.

I grab the mail that I got and headed downstairs. I poured some cereal and opened the letter.

Right before I was able to put a spoonful of cereal into my mouth, I dropped the spoon and my eyes widened in horror.

No. No. No.No.

How did he find me?

"Y/N are you okay? What's wrong?!" Keiji says worriedly.

I shove the mail towards him to scared to say anything.

He reads the letter.

"Who is he to you Y/N? Did he hurt you? Who is he?" he asks.

"H-he was m-my ex boyfriend." I say still in shock.

"It's okay Y/N. If you want to tell me you can. If you're not comfortable it's okay too." Keiji says rubbing my back.

"No I need to say it. It will help me cope." I take a deep breath and start talking.

"His name was Mark. He was my ex. We got along really well and started to date. He was really sweet and caring in the beginning. One night I had told him I wasn't ready to have sex and he yelled at me. He hit me over and over again and left. The next day I found out he cheated on me. He wouldn't let me end the relationship, and he wouldn't let me talk to any friends to make sure they wouldn't catch on. He hit me daily, to the point where I wanted to die. I thought about it many times." I said letting a rear roll down my cheek.

"I told him I was leaving for Japan, so he ended the relationship. I never told him where I lived though. I don't know how he found me." I said wiping away the tears that managed to fall.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you Y/N. You don't deserve this. You shouldn't have had to go through this." Keiji says hugging me.

"We have to get to school Keiji. Let's go." I say. I just want forget about Mark. I hate him. The only way I was able to get my anger out was through volleyball.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

A/N: hey guys! it's been awhile i know, i'm sorry. school sucks ass. i hope if you guys are feeling stressed, that it'll get better and you guys are doing great. and if youre not doing great, baby, fuck school go be a stripper. get that bag sis!

anywayzzzz, lmao um i love y'all and thanks for reading!!💗💗