Dixie D'ameilo

I was at the mall, looking to get my mom a few things for her birthday. I'd already been to Sephora and Forever 21, and I was planning on going into Victoria's Secret as my last stop. But I was a bit unsure, because I saw three guys who looked to be high schoolers, like myself or maybe even college students, why would three males be in a bra shop? I'm not sure. But I saw a lot of girls in there so I decided to just go in there.

Unbothered, I looked around for a few more things, already having a lot things in my hand that I could barely carry. I felt the presence of someone behind me, I turned around seeing those same guys walking towards me. Not going to lie, one of them were really cute, if I wasn't a lesbian then I would be crushing. But, that's not the case.

''Sup, babygirl'' one of the guys said

I was disgusted. It wasn't even the cute one who said it either.

''I'm gay'' I said, hoping they go away. But of course they didn't.

''We can have a thre-'' The cute one started, but was interrupted.

''She has a girlfriend'' some random, yet hot, girl said putting her arm around me.

''Gross.'' the third guy who is homophobic, I'm assuming, said. He then walked away, the other guys following but the other ones didn't look disgusted more so annoyed.

''Thank you'' I said to the girl

''Anytime, shorty. You gotta a number?'' She asked, as I blushed when she called me that.

''Yes, I do.'' I responded.

''Wait, what's your name'' I asked

''My bad shorty. It's Dixie.'' She said. Not Dixie with the nicknames-

''Oh, I'm Y/N.''

We exchanged numbers and that day I went home hiding the presents, I'd gotten my mom and afterwards texted Dixie, and she wouldn't stop calling me shorty, it was so hot oh my gosh.