chapter 6

Rachel: Finn! Dinner's ready.
-SILENCE-
Rachel: Finn?
-SILENCE-
Rachel: *puts down the pan and walks upstairs* Baby? *walks in their room and sees Finn on the computer, walks closer and reads 'UNITED STATES MILITARY REGISTRATION'* F-finn?
Finn: *closes the window* Rach!
Rachel: What were you just doing? *voice cracks*
Finn: I-I *nervous*
Rachel: Oh my god. *starts panicing* P-please tell me I didnt just see that. *tears up* Please Finn tell me that.
Finn: *step to her* Rach, listen to me.
Rachel: *steps back* p-p-please finn, t-tell me t-that I didnt just s-see that.
Finn: Rachel please let me explain.
Rachel: *crying* W-why would you want to j-join the army? Y-your going to NYU and your going to be a football player!
Finn: T-theres so many benefits if I was a soldier. You and Landon would be set for life.
Rachel: *laughs bitterly* Yes Finn, we would have all the money in the world but what would we do if you died? Does the army take the pain away from loosing the love of your life or father?
Finn: Rach..
Rachel: Landon would grow up just like you Finn. Without his father.
Finn: *stares at her*
Landon: *starts crying*
Finn: Im gonna get him. *takes a step*
Rachel: No. Im gonna get him, and Im going to pack a bag. *walks to Landons room*
Finn: Wait, what do you mean your going to pack a bag?! *follows her*
Rachel: I just need to leave Finn. *packs a diaper bag for Lan*
Finn: Your walking out on me? *tears up*
Rachel: *puts lan in a car seat*
Finn: Baby please dont do this.
Rachel: I cant handle thinking about you joining the army. *walks downstairs*
Finn: Rachel please. Dont leave, just stay with me. p-please.
Rachel: *grabs her keys and purse*
Finn: *grabs her arm and pulls her to him* Rachel please! Think about what your doing!
Rachel: *sobs* You want to join the army. You want to leave me and Landon.
Finn: *cups her face* Rachel please. I wont join, Ill stay with you. I was just doing research. *breaths deep* Oh please dont leave me.
Rachel: *kisses him*
Finn: *kisses back* I love you so much.
Rachel: I love you too. *grips his arms* Please dont leave me. *tears fall* Please dont join the army.
Finn: I wont. *rubs her cheeks with her thumb* Not if it means I loose you.
Rachel: I never want to loose you.
Finn: Im so sorry. *shakes his head* I never wanted to upset you.
Landon: *whining*
Finn: *bends down and picks him up* Or you baby boy. I promise that Ill always be with you. *kisses his head* I promise. *pulls Rachel into his body* Ill never leave you guys.