Chapter 13: Revived

Start from the beginning

"Oh..." Wilbur backed away very slowly. "Shit." 

"Wilbur! Techno!" a voice called. The monster whipped its head around, eyeing the boy.

Wilbur winced. "Not now, Tommy," he said through clenched teeth. 

"Techno, why-" Tommy stopped, realising what was going on. 

That wasn't Technoblade. That was Nightmare. 

"Tommy get the people out of here!" Wilbur commanded. "Get everyone out! I'll hold him off!"

"Wilbur, no way!" Tommy yelled back. "You're going to get killed!"

"Just go! I'll be right behind you!" Wilbur shouted. Tommy swallowed and nodded, before running around trying to gather people in an orderly manner. 

Wilbur looked at the lying body on the ground and then at the towering monster. If he tried, he could use his potions and try to save him, but then Nightmare would just kill everyone. If he tried to hold it off, it might be too late to bring Dream back.

"Fuck," he muttered. 

"Wilbur!" a voice called. He whipped his head up to face his 'father' Phil.

"I'll distract him! You just do your thing!" Phil assured, before raising an axe over his head. 

"Right! Okay," Wilbur nodded, before turning his attention back on his bottles. He lifted one and squinted at it, trying to read the label. At that point, most of the crowd had been lead outside, leaving only a few people inside. 

"Screw it," he murmured. "Phil! On my mark, we make a run for it!"

"What?!" Phil uttered, waving his weapon and taunting Nightmare. "We can't leave Techno and Dream!"

"I'll carry Dream, we'll think about what to do next when we're out! On my mark!"

"Fine!"

Wilbur attempted to lift up the blonde. I hope he isn't too heavy, he thought, before flinging one arm over his shoulder and supporting his waist, grunting. 

"GO!" Wilbur shouted, before dashing towards the exit and dragging Dream along. Phil spun around and followed him, putting Dream's other arm over his shoulder to help them.

Nightmare turned around and growled, brushing its foot against the dirty ground, creating dust particles in the air. 

"Go, go, go!" Wilbur chanted under his breath as he heard heavy and quick footsteps behind him. He locked eye contact with Tommy, who was at the exit, motioning the to hurry up. His heart palpitated, beating to every step he took. He could feel his throat closing up, every breath becoming increasingly hard. His shoulders heaved up and down as he struggled to breathe, but he continued running. 

They made it to the doors, where they basically dived through and fell onto the ground.Tommy, along with the other townspeople, mustered all their strength to push against the stones, shutting the castle with a loud bang.

A thud could be heard from behind the doors, possibly the monster crashing into it.

"Wha- what do we do about Techno?" Tommy pointed at the doors. 

"I don't know, we'll figure it out. Maybe Dream can calm him down, after I heal him."

"How is he going to do that? You saw what happened just now! And how are you even going to heal-"

"Tommy, I need one thing from you right now, which is trust." Wilbur interrupted. "And help. I don't have my glasses with me please read all these labels." 

Tommy sighed before kneeling down and studying the surface of the bottles. "Uh, this one says invisibility, cool! 2 minutes and-"

"Tommy, are we trying to make Dream invisible?"

"Sorry, this one says... no... uh, no, no, no, not this, whatever, budubuh- ah! Healing potion!"

Wilbur reached out and grabbed the bottle. He put two fingers at Dream's neck, checking his pulse, before sighing in relief. His heart rate was slow, but it was present. 

"So how? Do we inject it? 

"No, we have to make him drink it."

"But how? He's literally unconscious!"

"Just watch." 

Wilbur uncapped the bottle and lifted it to Dream's lips, parting it slightly. He tilted the potion and emptied its contents into his mouth.

They stared, waiting for something to happen. Tommy held Tubbo's hand. George and Sapnap looked at each other. 

Then, Dream's eyes fluttered open as he sat up, coughing. (yay)

The crowd erupted into cheers, praising Wilbur and asking Dream if he was okay. His friends all went up to him and hugged him gently, so as to not hurt him.

"Woah," the man rubbed his head. "Where's Techno?"

Wilbur pursed his lips. "Well, you see, after you... kissed, he got the parasite." 

"What?" Dream demanded. "So where is he now?"

Wilbur gestured at the doors. Without hesitation, Dream stood up and pulled the handles. 

"Wait! Dream! It's dangerous-" Tommy stopped. They all stared at what was on the stage, speechless.

Because instead of the nightmarish creature that towered over everything, a human Technoblade stood there, a sword held by Schlatt pressing against his neck. A syringe lay on the wooden floor, a bit of liquid leaking out of it. Another jar was placed near the edge of the curtains, a slimy black substance jumping about, trying to escape.

"Hello, Wilbur." Schlatt smiled devilishly. 

"Look what I managed to catch!"

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Any suggestions or ideas are welcomed!

Q: Also, who do you think the traitor of Pogtopia is? 
Guess we have to find out on November 16 :D

See you in the next chapter!

-dainty <3