Chapter 3: The Wolf

Here it is! I'm finally done with this chapter. Yes, I'm pretty late, but I had an important school project I had to do :(

These few days I have been pretty busy, but I probably will have more free time next week.

Well, enjoy! <3

TW: Swearing, light gore

Dream was awoken by an ear-piercing screech. 

"HELP!" he recognised George's panicked scream. Shooting up from his sleeping position, he stumbled out of the tent, accidentally trodding on Techno's foot, who surprisingly still did not wake up. 

The sky was still dark but the sun could be seen slowly rising across the forest. A big, furry wolf-like creature towered over him, holding on to George with his claw. 

"Uh-" Dream gulped.  That was a werewolf, the third most terrifying monsters in the woods, next to another unknown creature and the Nightmare. (Please pretend this werewolf was absolutely horrifying ok TwT)

The others scurried out of their tents, gaping at the big problem. "Call Techno," Wilbur commanded without taking his eyes of the wolf. "Now."

"Wha- huh- why?" the blonde stuttered. 

"Because he has studied this before! He knows how to defeat it!" Wilbur yelled. "Wake that potato up!"

Dream obeyed, pushing through the tent curtain. "Techno wake up!" he hissed. 

Techno did not budge. He really is a potato, he thought, rolling his eyes. 

Taking a deep breath, he shouted at the top of his lungs, "TECHNO, GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR ASSSSSSS!" (I know you read it in that voice)

Techno sat up, panicked. He looked at Dream dead in the eyes, extremely unimpressed. "I was having a good sleep," he grumbled. 

"There's a werewolf outside, dumbass!" he grasped Techno's wrist and hauled him outside. 

"Techno!" Wilbur grabbed the pinkette's shoulders. "There's a-"

"I see it," Techno scowled. He raised his crossbow, aiming at the creature. "Follow my instructions."

"Okay, big man." Tommy chuckled nervously. "Uh- just in case, a-any last words?"

Everyone turned to his direction, unimpressed. Tommy raised his hands over his head in surrender, his sapphire eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Tommy, shut up for a moment, let the grownups talk." Wilbur patted Tommy's head like a child. Tommy recoiled, scowling.

"Ok, so on my count, Tommy and Tubbo you run over there," Techno gestured at the bushes. "And Wilbur and Phil run the opposite direction."

"What about me?" Dream piped up.

Techno turned to him and stared coldly. "Oh, I forgot you were here for a second. You just follow the children over there. Simple job." The blonde gritted his teeth, his expression hard. 

Techno smirked, his reaction amusing him. "Just make sure you don't,  I don't know, try to act like the hero here, okay? You will get killed. That is definite." he added more boiling water to Dream's burning gut. 

They held eye contact. His bubble gum pink hair, which shaped his masculine face, rustled in the soft wind. His ruby eyes gleamed and his lips parted slightly before forming a smug smile. The other boy, even hidden by the mask, was clearly staring daggers at him, his eyes piercing into his soul. Wilbur silently watched, enjoying their show. Suddenly, a quick movement at the corner of his eyes interrupted their staring contest.