Special Scene (100K READS POG)

is that. 

is that what i think it is.

okay yeah, im like REALLY late but-

WOAH THANK YOU FOR 100K READS THAT MEANS SO MUCH!!!!! OGS REMEMBER WHEN I THANKED YALL FOR 300 READS LMAO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

as a thank you thing, i have decided to make this chapter. specially for you. 

now go grab a cup of water and enjoy, your lips are crusty <3

~

(a little fluffy oneshot) 

"You know, I've realised something," Dream turned to his lover, who raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Silence.

"And... that is?" Techno laughed.

"Well, it's kind of a secret, can you come closer?" Dream motioned with his fingers. Techno obliged, leaning towards the other. 

"Closer."

Techno chuckled.

There they were, side by side on a bench, seated in front of the beautiful sunset, faces inches apart. The wind shifted, carressing their cheeks, mellow rays of the sun dappling against their skin. The lighting really highlighted Dream's emerald eyes, the same eyes Techno used to glare into as he got into a starting position, raising his sword. The same drunken eyes that stared at him intently before he kissed him. The same eyes he watched turn into horrible, cold ones as the boy was consumed by the parasite. 

And now those eyes were looking at him again softly. Glinting with love, and mischief, possibly? Techno waited for him to talk, watching his expression, a smile pulling at his lips. 

It was nice. Despite how Dream was refusing to say a word, making them have a staring contest for the past five minutes, it was nice. Comforting. 

Techno remembered how he used to detest the word love. Love, love, love. When two men- two women- uh, two people got together. (get the reference *wink wonk)

He used to think that love was overrated. Pointless. You hold hands with someone and press your lips together, what the hell? Absolute waste of time.

Now, his opinion on love still hasn't changed but with Dream, it was different. 

They had been staring for a long time now. Techno rolled his eyes. "You're going to kiss me, aren't you?" 

Dream grinned. "Maybe."

And they connected their lips into a soft, passionate kiss. It wasn't rushed or rough, just a sweet little kiss. Something bubbled in his stomach and he felt heat rise to his cheeks. 

They pulled away, Dream lifting a hand up to his face and tucking a pink strand of hair behind his ear. "Pretty," he murmured, before pecking him on the cheek. Techno smiled, his ruby orbs twinkling under the light. 

Dream tilted his head to the side and giggled. "We were supposed to go back an hour ago. Phil's probably so mad right now." 

Techno let out a laugh, and soon, they were both in a fit of giggles, laughing their asses off at his unfunny remark. Their sounds slowly faded away, leaving them just sitting there, grinning at each other madly. 

A whisper.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

YUH YEET i hope you enjoyed that short scene :D

ogay, maybe ill make a mcyt oneshots book if i feel like it and i hope you enjoyed !!

see you in dnf or dnb comment sections ig lol bye

-daintyships