5. The Pregnancy

"OMG! It's you! You made her like this." Her friend said while pointing at Rhea. Her stomach to be exact.

I frown at her, "What do you mean I made her like this?" She did not answer me, just looked at me like I'm an alien or something. I was about to ask her again when I heard Rhea moaning and starting to come to.

**************

I started to become conscious again and I moan. I still feel light headed. I felt like there are people starting down at me. So I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing I saw was his dark brown, nearly black colored eyes. Then I remember what happened. I opened the door, I did not see him because he was facing the other way, I was about to ask the other guy what do they want, when he turned around, realisation hit me: he found me, my husband found me. Not that I was missing, but you know what I mean.

I start to sit up when the nausea came. I bolted from the sofa bed to the toilet and started vomitting.

***********

I followed her and grab what looks like a clean cloth and put it under the cold water of the tap. I was walking toward the toilet when I heard Nik.

"Sorry about this, I mean us, just coming without notice. My name is Nikolas, Nik for short." Extending his hand.

"I guess that's alright, it will soon happen anyway. Mikhaila, Mik or Miki for short." I grab his extended hand.

"So, what's wrong with her? First she fainted... now vomitting." Nik asked curiously with one eyebrow up.

"It is normal in her condition?" Mik answered.

"And her condition is?"

"She is pregnant."

*******************

I suddenlly felt a cold towel on my back, like when someone drop something on you. I turn around and there he is, my husband, staring at me then he looked at my stomach.

"You're pregnant? It is mine, isn't it?" It sound more like a statement than a question.

"Yes, the baby is yours." I answered him calmly. I started to stand up but almost fell on the floor, he catched me just on time before my arse hit the ground. "Thank you." I said to him. Then he lifted me up like I weigh nothing and deposited me on the sofa bed again.

"Your welcome." He look at both his cousin and Mik and said, "Can you leave us so we could talk?"

***********

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"Since when did you know that you are pregnant?" He asked me.

"A few weeks now."

"And you did not bother to tell me about the pregnancy and our baby." He said with an anger tone and on clench teeth.

"I would have if I could. I only know your first name. I don't have you contact details. So, it was kinda hard for me to contact you to let you know of the baby."

He sigh, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to you on that tone of voice. It did not even occur to me that you might have been pregnant. All of this is a surprise."

"Its alright, it was a surprise to me as well. It took a couple of days for me to accept and adjust to the idea of the baby." I told him. "By the way, why are you here and why now?"

He looked at me intently as if contimplating what to say. "I am here because I am your husband, gynaika mou. And now because I need you to come with me to my family's gathering this coming Saturday."

"What?! Are you insane?! And what will you tell them of who I am?"

"I will informed them that you are my syzygos (spouse)." He voiced calmly.

"Your what?" I asked confused of the last word he used.

"My spouse, gynaika mou."

He is losing his mind if he thinks that I will let him drag me to his family's gathering. He lives in America for crying out loud! Which means we have to fly back to America just to meet his family?! I don't think so.

Change of subject...

"What is your full name by the way? And who is the guy with you earlier? And what is the last words that you used? Can you speak pure english please." I rattled to him.

"Caleb Alexander Theakis is the name. And the guy with me is Nikolas Alexis Theakis, my cousin. And gynaika mou means my wife. You will learn greek soon." He said with a smile on his face.

Oh my god! My husband is the Caleb Theakis, a well known player and milti millionaire with a different lady every week. Well.. except for the past year. Doesn't he have a girlfriend or something? Great! Just Great!, I groan at myself.