Chapter 1 ちゃpてr 1

"My name's Ayane. I lived in Tokyo, Japan and I'm 16 years old. Actually, I'm very obsessed in Anime because I'm a fan of Naruto Shippuden. Did you guys know about that? By the way, I have to admit that my Mom doesn't like me watching many Anime shows on our TV because she wants me to focus on my study, of course. But I'm doing all my homework not just watching on TV. My Mom wasn't convince and she's getting angry when I'm watching Anime, that's why I feel sad now."

Mom: Ayane! You're watching Anime again?! Can you lower the volume because I'm reading a book here. Just a little peace, can you?

Ayane: Sorry, Mom. But I can't.

Mom: And why?

Ayane: Because they're about to kiss each other! Yiiieee! *Blushes*

Mom: What the---- *Sigh* Nevermind. Turn off that TV later, please.

Ayane: Got it, Mom. *Smiles*

"At Night, I was studying and doing my homework when suddenly our TV turned on itself. I've turn it off earlier. I was wondering if I've got haunted by  a ghost. I tried to turn it off, but when I see it, I saw something and it likes some people are waking in the street. It likes a Village and it's familiar to me. I poke the tv and it flashes at me. After that, I feel uncomfortable and unconscious. I woke up in the middle of the street, lying. I was shocked when I realized where I am. I'm In Naruto World!"

Ayane: Is this for real?! I'm really in Naruto Shippuden! My dream's come true!

Boy: Hey, what are you shouting for?

Ayane: Huh? Who are you?
"Before he answer, I hug him very tight because I noticed that it's Naruto" Naruto-Kun! Is this really you?! I can't believe it!

Naruto: What? What are you talking about? Did I know you? Or...are you my Childhood friend before?

Ayane: Actually, no. You just met me here. But I know you. By the way, I'm Ayane. Nice to meet you, Naruto-Kun.
"We shake hands"

Naruto: Ayane...what a nice name.

Ayane: Thank you! *Smiles*

Naruto: So, are you new here? Where's your parents or friends?

Ayane: Yes, I'm new here. They are in another world.

Naruto: What do you mean another world?

Ayane: Oh, just forget it. I mean they are in another village. But...um, they allowed me to go here all alone.

Naruto: Wow. Your parents are very kind, huh? I want to admit, I was jealous.

Ayane: I'm sorry, Naruto-Kun...I know what you mean...

Naruto: It's okay, you don't need to say sorry. But it's so kind of you, Ayane-Chan.

Ayane: Thanks, Naruto-Kun. Can I ask you? Can I live in your House?

Naruto: It's fine with me, but didn't you have a house?

Ayane: Like I said, I'm new here. So, I don't have a house.

Naruto: Oh, okay. Let's go.

                  "At Naruto's home"

Naruto: Welcome! This is my home.

Ayane: Wow! It's so very nice. And...uh...your room?

Naruto: Oh! I'm so sorry. This is very awkward...

Ayane: Hehe, it's alright. I wonder if this is what Eiji's room looks like.

Naruto: Who's Eiji?

Ayane: N-Nothing...It's just my childhood friend. I'm not kidding.

Naruto: Okay, I believe you. I didn't say I didn't believe you.

Ayane: Okay, Okay.
"There's someone knocking on the door, suddenly Naruto open it"

Naruto: Oh hey, Sakura!

Sakura: Naruto, just wanted to say. Lady Tsunade wants the Team 7 go to her office. We have a mission.

Naruto: Got it, Sakura. I'm on my way.

Sakura: Yeah, meet you there---- Wait...who are you?

Ayane: Oh, hi! I'm Ayane. Nice to meet you, Sakura-San.

Sakura: H-How did you know my name? Don't tell me...ARE YOU MY STALKER?!

Naruto: H-Hey, Sakura! S-She's not a Stalker. She's our friend.

Sakura: What?

Ayane: Actually, I'm new here. So, don't be a little mean, okay?

Sakura: Who's mean? I'm not mean!

Naruto: Okay, okay. Stop, you two. Nobody's going to fight here, okay?

Ayane: Alright. Go it.

Sakura: Sorry, Ayane-San. "She shakes hand with me" Come on, guys. You coming with us, Ayane-San?

Ayane: Why not? Of course!

Naruto: Okay!

-To Be Continued! ♡