CHAPTER VIII/// ROOMATE

Athena's POV///

It was the day after me and Aaron hung out. I just woke up to loud noises in the house. I decided to grab the tazer that was under my bed. It was for safety measurements. It was about 5 in the morning so who could this possibly be.

I quitley walked down the stairs. I saw a figure moving around the front of the house. I was scared shirtless. I was about to fucking poop my pants. I went up from behind them and hit there head.

They quickly yelled, "OW! WHAT THE FUCK". "VINNIE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE. THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING" I yelled at him. "Well I was moving in all of my stuff here since you said I could move in" he replied. "Well next time tell me before I start thinking some creepy murderer is in my house." "Will do since I don't want anyone hitting my head with a tazer again." he said sarcastically. "Who also uses a tazer to hit someone your suppose to taze someone with it you weirdo" he continued. "Well sorry I didn't think about doing that but anyways is your head ok" I asked. "Yea you may have caused a minor headache though but I'm fine." he answered. "Well let me get ready and I'll help you move your stuff in" I said running up the stairs.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I then did my morning skincare routine and did my make up.

makeup

I also felt like doing my hair

I also felt like doing my hair. Which was kinda rare so why not do it.

Hair

I quickly chose an outfit to match everything

Outfit

I quickly went downstairs to try and help vinnie move in

I quickly went downstairs to try and help vinnie move in. When I saw him he was already done but gosh was the inside of the house messy. I quickly grabbed a bunch of hangers from a random closet room. I folded some of his clothes and hanged his hoodies and some of his other shirts.
I folded a bunch of his tank tops, bottoms, and t shirts. He put them away in his closet and drawers. When we finished cleaning up and putting away his other stuff I decided to make us both some lunch.

I took some vegetables and meat from the fridge and freezer. I chopped up the vegetables and cooked the meat and added the vegetables to the meat. I put some of my secret sauce on the meat to add a bit of flavor. I grabbed two plates and glasses and filled the glasses with water and set the food on the table.

Vinnie was in the shower so I quickly checked up on him in his room to see if he was done. I walked and saw him half naked. I quickly covered my eyes and yelled, "NEXT TIME LOCK THE DOOR YOU IDIOT." I heard him laugh as I closed the door from the other side. That dude needs to lock his doors especially since we're not together anymore and he's staying in the guest bedroom.

I waited for him while I was on my phone. He walked downstairs and said, "you still got the skills because I know that food is delicious just from the way it smells." "Yes I still cook and why thank you" I said in a weird British accent. He chuckled at my weirdness and sat down infront of me. We started eating the food and talked about anime, tattoos, and random other stuff.

We finished eating I took the plates and put them in the sink. As I was about to wash them "I'll do them you already did the cooking so I'll wash the dishes for you" vinnie interrupted. "Well thank you I'm not gonna decline your offer since I am pretty tired." I replied.

I went upstairs in my room and turned the TV on putting some Netflix on. I put on some random movie just to help me fall asleep. I was pretty tired from helping vinnie move his stuff so my eyes were starting to get heavy. My eyes were starting to flutter close.

Soon I was dead asleep. I remember someone walking in the room and turning off the TV though. I'm pretty sure it was Vinnie because who else would it be.

Well I guess we're living together again and honestly I'm kinda happy about it, were becoming friends again. Let's hope this doesn't cause any drama though.

Then off I was to dreamland.

Author's note///
Filler chapter. Also biden won so my rights won't being getting taken away. Were finally free yall. xoxo🦋