CHAPTER I/// CHEATER

Athena's POV///

I just got home from visiting my parents in New York. I got here earlier than I planned. So I decided to suprise my boyfriend.

vinnie

I couldn't wait to get home and hold him in my arms. I couldn't wait to kiss him and feel his soft lips on mine.

I just landed from my flight and I called an Uber. While I was in the car eagerly waiting to see his face in person again. Once I got home I didn't find vinnie in the living room or kitchen. I figured he was in our room. I was eagerly walking up the stairs wanting to hold my boyfriend already.

As I reached the top of the stairs I paused and heard the faint sound of moaning and whimpering.

"He wouldn't do that, would he?" I whispered to myself as my voice broke down. I finally got the courage to continue walking towards the room. I quietly opened the door. I saw him fucking her. After everything we've been through. He knew I had trust issues. He said he would never hurt me. HE PROMISED. I guess it meant nothing to him.

I scoffed loudly so they would notice I'm here. Vinnie quickly noticed I was here and the girl turned to face me. Then I caught a good look at her face, Devyn Winkler my bestfriend. How could they do this to me. More tears streaming down my face as I felt emotionally drained. Vinnie quickly adjusted himself putting his clothes back on so did my "bestfriend".

She quickly left the house without saying a word. While he was still standing there with a guilty look on his face. "HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled. "After EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, you promised me you would never hurt me" I said my voice breaking as I let all the sadness, stress, and anger out. You name it. "You weren't suppose to be here until another week" he said. Trying to change the subject. "I thought it would be a nice idea to suprise you but low and behold I'm the one who got a suprise" I yelled walking towards him.

"I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU" I repeated over and over again while punching and slapping his chest. With tears streaming down my face like waterfalls.

"Baby please let me explain" he said with tears forming in his eyes."I love you so much I'm so sorry" he pleaded with one single tear rolling down his left eye."After everything we've been through" "2 FUCKING years" I yelled through gritted teeth.

"Why tell me WHY" "Especially her, my bestfriend" I yelled my voice echoing through the room. "I- I dont- I can't- I'm so stupid I don't know why I slept with her I love you I just missed you, you were gone for 2 weeks I just needed someone" he said crying with more guilt than before written on his face. "Were done I can't even look at you right now" I said disgusted. "Your sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight and your leaving tomorrow considering I was the one paying for this house anyways" I said not daring to make eye contact.

I loved him. I grabbed his hand and gave him the promise ring he got me for our last anniversary. I didn't give him the necklace he got me for my birthday though. I still wanted it. I still love him even though I shouldn't. He just nodded, not saying anything and left the house slamming the door.

I just cried and cried for 2 hours straight. Thinking why wasn't I good enough. Why am I so fat and ugly? Why didn't he wait for me? Did he not love me. Was I just some toy? I can't believe I trusted him. I thought. I held my necklace squeezing it tightly. Letting the necklace go. I sobbed into my hands while I was sat in the corner of the room with a pillow next to me. I screamed into the pillow while crying. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was beginning to become numb. I looked in the mirror comparing myself to Devyn. I mean why wouldn't he choose her over me. Look at her she's prettier than me. Has a nicer body. She was perfect. Here I was looking like a clown for ever trusting him. I can't believe I lost my bestfriend and boyfriend in the same day. I just wanted everything to go away. The pain, the memories, everything.

So many questions and thoughts filled my head.

why wasn't I enough?

she's so much more better than me

why can't I just be happy?

why me?

After crying for so many hours, I put on some sweats and a hoodie. I left the bathroom and heard a car pull up to the house. I knew it was Vinnie. I quickly went to bed not wanting to face him. Well not today atleast.

I could hear his feet walking up the stairs. He went into our room. Well not anymore. But I smelled alcohol as he walked passed the bed into the bathroom. I suddenly felt bad since he rarely drinks or maybe he was at a party who knows. I suddenly felt sad knowing he could've went to a praty and drank because of me. But i shouldn't feel bad. I shouldn't care. It hurts. So fucking much.

author's note/// another chapter since the first one wasn't really a chapter also NO shade to Emma or Devyn I love them both its just for the story xoxo🦋

BROKEN WORDS                        {☆VINNIE HACKER☆}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें