CHAPTER 17:Soft hours open?

The day after the embarrassing fight, Alfred and his squad went to Aneheim's lab to see if the dark wizard was there, to their demise, he wasn't.

Minchan is finally discharged and Hoyoung used magic last night to give the hospital a quick fix-up.

And the faces of the staff were priceless as they saw their workplace looking squeaky clean, but had no idea who could've done this since the wizard already left.

"Since I know Captain Fartypants over here is hungry, let's go eat at a buffet again, my treat", Hoyoung teased.

"The fuck did you just call me?", Minchan lowly growled, but his anger soon went poof when he felt Kangmin hold his hand.

"We should take Kangmin with us whenever Minchan is involved", Gyehyeon said in realization.

"If he dies I'll kill you, then myself", the sorcerer sassed, mumbling the last part.

Gyehyeon just laughs as he holds Yeonho's hands, Dongheon then got jealous and held Hoyoung's.

Once they reached the restaurant, the first thing that caught Minchan's eye......

Was his boyfriend looking drop dead gorgeous, but the thing is, some girls are staring at Kangmin, he can't let this be.

"Babe?", Kangmin sighs, cupping the older's cheeks.

"Anything wrong?", The youngest asks.

"They're staring at you", Minchan admits, pouting at him as Kangmin gives him a light kiss on the lips.

Minchan then saw the girls squeal, he thought they would be disgusted, but as it turns out, they actually liked it.

One even took a photo while giggling.

As they were seated, Yongseung excused himself to go to the bathroom, then suddenly, he bumped into Haerin.

"Oh look, it's you, where is that boyfriend of yours?", she sassed.

Dongheon saw this and stood up from his seat, the others soon followed.

"First of all, Kangmin isn't my boyfriend, he is", Yongseung said, Jeyou cuddling behind him.

Haerin saw Dongheon, and as she was gonna run up to him, he kissed Hoyoung.

Haerin was shocked.

"How could you? You are cheating on me", she said.

Hoyoung then spoke up for him.

"He broke up with you a couple of times already since you bully Kangmin, and you're the only one who thinks he still loves you", he stated, his gaze never leaving her.

Haerin was furious, as she turned to Kangmin and Yeonho to make fun of them, but they had boyfriends as well.

And they were hot, so she made the mistake of flirting with Minchan.

The officer broke her arm when words came out of her mouth.

"Hmph! He's a loser I'm telling you", Chira is now defending her.

"Not as much as you lot, bullying others for the sake of your wellbeing, disgusting", the sorcerer added as he flicked the two outside of the restaurant.

"Channie-hyung", Kangmin said.

Minchan turned to him and saw a grin on the petite boy's face, before pulling him so they can finally eat.

"Ahh, Chan-hyung your punishment is over, you can eat as much as you want", Dongheon said, smiling as well.

The sorcerer now also had a grin on his face as he grabbed a plate and stuffed it with food, he is so gonna be full later.