CHAPTER 13:I'm sorry, my forever

As ordered, the master's minions were kept alive and Yeonho and Jaeyun have created a torture chamber for them to be in.

The two Professors, Minchan and Kangmin went for the master, and as this plan was terrible, they really have to split up to atleast cover more ground.

"Wahahahaha!!!!!", Yongseung cackled, pushing the button way to many times.

The minions were begging him to stop, but who are they to order him, they now were just garbage, helpless, stinky and unusable, this was their punishment for being evil.

And as for Minchan, Gyehyeon already decided one for him.

The sorcerer is so gonna hate it.

Hoyoung found a green door that simply said 'keep out', this got his curiousity so he entered it.

As it turned out, it was the Master's lab, where he kept fossils, fragments, and other things, including a chopped up human body.

He started sneaking around when he heard a voice coming from one of the gas chambers, he took a peak and saw the Master, unwiring one of the robots he created.

Hoyoung took out his walkie-talkie and infromed the others of it, he already knew he was busted.

"Bae Hoyoung, you aren't really as great of a wizard as they think you are", The master giggled.

The wizard let out a snort,
"Try me old man", he challenged.

"Old man? How pathetic, I'm only 100 years older than you", The master said.

"Sorry Aneheim, that still makes you old", Hoyoung giggled.

Before Aneheim could do anything, his doorway was exploded by an angry looking Gyehyeon and a smug Minchan.

"Where's the boy?!", Aneheim asked

"Out of your sight that's for sure, and besides, I'm not letting you near Kangmin", Minchan glared.

Aneheim laughed and used his magic to make his robot a little powerful,
"Find the boy and bring him here".

And before the three could do anything about it, Aneheim spoke again.

"If you dare stop the stupid robot, I'll kill you all", he snarled.

And he also took their walkie-talkies, how are they going to warn the others, especially Kangmin.

Then suddenly, said boy appeared looking grim as ever,
"I heard you were looking for me", Kangmin smiled.

Aneheim punched the air as if he won the lottery, he still thinks that the boy was weak.

"Hahaha!!! What are you gonna do now Minchan?? He's here, within my reach, you know I could easily kill him right now", Aneheim cackled.

Then his celebratory performance was cut short by Jeyou, who removed his coat for fun.

"You brat!!!!", he screamed, but the other looked at him in annoyance.

"Wow, look who's talking", Jeyou sassed, then stuck out his tongue.

Yeonho and the others created a grand entrance by destroying the roof of the room.

"Hello motherfucker", Dongheon greeted.

Aneheim is outnumbered, it was
1 vs 9.

But as always he has a few more tricks off his sleeves, an escape plan he well formulated while he was being chased by the others, he thought it is perfect.

Well, alot of things could now go wrong because all 9 were present infront of him.

"There is one thing you all shall know, I'm unkillable!!", Aneheim said before using his magic to disappear, leaving his robot to take care of his job, this escape was boring, but he couldn't go for the original one, where no magic was involved.