CHAPTER 14:Honestly, fuck you

"Come on Minchan, only 2 days left, you can do this", he tried telling himself when he passed by Baskin Bobbins, wanting ice cream.

Hoyoung stopped in his tracks and pulled the sorcerer with him.

"Come on, you don't want to be late, Mrs. Yoo really prepared for our visit you know", the older said.

"It said to meet at 10:00 am, it is only 8:30 you son of a fuck", Minchan sassed, walking ahead of the wizard. Hoyoung let out a sigh and told the sorcerer to wait for him.

Once they arrived at Kangmin's house, they were presented with a disheveled looking Kangmin, who obviously just woke up.

Kangmin gave them a small smile before letting them enter, not caring whether he looks like a bird's nest or not.

They noticed that both his parents were gone and Kangmin found that weird.

"When was the last time you saw them?", Hoyoung asked.

"Mom was in the kitchen a while ago preparing meals, then she called me", Kangmin said, and excused himself to take a shower.

After taking a bath, as expected Hong Minchan would invade his privacy, but this time he had a good reason to do so.

"Colleagues are outside", or in other words, there are police officers outside, Kangmin almost forgot the fact that Minchan is also a police officer and not just a sorcerer.

Kangmin put a t-shirt on and didn't even bother to put on pants before running downstairs to open the door for them.

The others were behind and saw what was going on and entered first.

"Sit down first, I'm gonna ask them what the problem is", Kangmin said.

Dongheon noticed he wasn't wearing any pants and took off his jacket to somehow cover the youngest's legs.

"Does Yoonjae and Baehyeon live here?", the officer asked Kangmin.

"Depends on the last name",he answered, knowing well those are his parents' names.

"Yoo", the officer replied.

"Yes they do live here, I am their son, the name is Yoo Kangmin", he introduced.

"Well kid, sorry to break it to you, but your parents are murderers".

Well that isn't something you hear everyday.
Kangmin stood there frozen not knowing how to respond.

His parents were murderers? They could be mistaken though.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Sorry, we let them off for the past 7 years kid, it's time".

Is this the reason why they left? So they won't be here when their own son figures out they were murderers?

Kangmin told them to come inside and to enlighten him of the crimes his parents committed.

He felt his fists clench in anger.

Was this the reason they left?

So much was going through the 17-year old's head and he is gonna go crazy any minute now.

Yeonho gave him a backhug and pouted at him.

"Minnie, are you okay?", he asked.

Kangmin just sat there and held his hand.

"I don't know hyung, this is too much to process", he replied.

Minchan stood there with a stern look on his face, and asked for the files.