Home Alone

3rd person pov.

It was Saturday afternoon at the Byers' house, and Will was alone at home.

He was tired, he had caught a cold last week and hadn't got much sleep since.

He was laying on his bed, a couple of notebooks and textbooks scattered around. Some tea cups on his nightstand and he just layed there while listening to music.

He decided to take a bath, to see if he would feel any better than what he was feeling like right now. And so he did. He walked to his bathroom and turned on the hot water tab. He sat there, waiting for the bathtub to fill.

He decided to listen to music too, so he walked to his room and went for his record player. He walked back to see the tub filled, he closed the tab and stripped his clothes off.  He got into the bathtub, his body relaxing instantly at the feeling of the hot water. "Just what I needed." He sighed to himself. Then he put on some music on his record player.

And probably fell asleep while at it.

He still felt like shit once he opened his eyes, but he wasn't as tired now and falling asleep at every second anymore, that was a good start. He stood up and drained the water, then he dried himself and put the towel around his waist. He used a smaller one to dry his hair and then placed it around his neck. With a long sigh he turned his music off and walked out.

---

Will made it down the hall and opened the door that led to his room.

"Hey babe."

"Holy shit, Mike!" Will said, rather surprised. Mike turned around with a smile, looking at his boyfriend from head to toes.

"What are you looking at?" Will asks softly, and Mike doesn't answer him. He just stands up and walks up to Will.

"Mi-" Will is cut off, Mike's lips smashing onto his softly, enveloping him in a passionate and loving kiss.

Mike's arms snake around his boyfriend's waist, pulling his body closer to his own. Will get's goosebumps, as Mike was touching his bare skin. But his arms manage to snake around the taller one's neck, deepening the kiss. Both of them stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, but was actually just two minutes.

"Mike, I'm still a bit sick." Will mumbles, once they had separated from the kiss. "And?" Mike asks with a smirk.

"Go on and get dressed, lover boy." Mike says tugging on the shorter one's towel, which is wrapped around his waist.

Will rolls his eyes at him but turns to his closet anyways, taking a big shirt and some (very) short shorts. Then moved to his drawers and took some socks and underwear out.

"I'll go change in the bathroom." Will announces and Mike just nods his head as he's still reading his comic.

He is sat on Will's bed with his back leaning on the wall and with his comic in hand.

Will changed, and took his sweet time.

But soon enough, he walked out the bathroom and into his room. As he walked in, he noticed that Mike was still in his same position. He just walked up to the bed and crawled onto Mike's lap.
He took the comic from Mike's hand as he noticed the taller one staring at him. So as usual, Will wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's torso and placed his hand on his shoulders.

"Hey, you." Mike said with a cheeky voice, one that was only used while with his lover boy.

"Hi." Was all that will said before he was pulled into another soft and feathery kiss.

They both pulled each other closer, deepening their kiss once again. Mike's hands layed on top of Will's bare thighs, as his shorts had been pulled up when he sat on Mike's lap. He squeezed them a bit before snaking his hands under Will's big shirt and placing then on his hips.

Soon enough they both pulled away, a bit breathless but still with small, genuine smiles on both their faces.

"Want to watch a movie?" Mike asked after a while of just staring into each other's eyes. Will nods.

Both of them walk out of the room, Will making his way to the kitchen and Mike making his way to the living room. Both of them had many movies they wanted to watch together, so Mike simply took one from the pile and put it on.

---

"Will, what's taking so long?" Mike asked, walking inside the kitchen where he was sure Will was in.

"I'm making popcorn." Will simply says, standing on his tippy-toes to reach the popcorn packets in the cabinet. Mike smiles, leaning on a counter as we waited for Will to finish. Will placed the packet inside the microwave, turning it on before walking back to where Mike was.

"Which one did you choose?" Will asked him, now playing with one of Mike's hands.

"A scary one, didn't really see the name." Mike tells him.

Will narrows his eyes at him but says nothing as a soft smile appeared on his face.

"What?" Mike asks, a smile now on his face too.

"You knew that I wanted to watch a scary one, how?" Will tells him, wrapping his arms around Mike's waist and pulled himself closer to him.

"I guess I can read minds." Mike jokes, his face getting closer to Will's.

The shorter boy just chuckles, before getting lost on his boyfriend's eyes and feeling the tension among them.

With a swift move, Mike placed his lips on Will's.

He placed his hand on the shorter one's cheek, cupping it gently as their lips moved in sync with each other.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"I'll get that." Will said as they both finally separated, and walked up to the microwave.

Once ready, they sat down to watch said movie.

It was a great day after all.