Trapped

3rd person pov.

"You've got to be kidding me, Max!"

The red haired girl rolled her eyes at his best friend once again that late afternoon and stood up from her seat on the bed.

Their whole grade was at a hotel for an event in Pennsylvania, for a week. Will had to share his room with Mike but due to a previous argument, Mike didn't spend time in the room at all. Only when it came to sleep. And he didn't even speak a word to Will at all.

"I told you this wasn't going to solve itself. Why did you get yourself into this shit anyways?" Max argued back at the boy, who was still sitting on the bed.

"I never thought he would actually find out about it. And even if I did, I never imagined this would be the way he would've reacted!" Will sighed, exasperated. His hands cupping his own cheeks. "I'm sorry, Will. But you're going to have to talk to him about it." Max said and started nearing the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Will asked, talking softly as he looked at his friend. "I told Lucas I'd go take a walk with him." She said, waving at her friend and leaving through the door. Will simply sighed and layed his body on the thick, white bed sheets.

Great, I have to talk to him.

He decided against it, he didn't need to talk to Mike. Nor apologize, he was just going to ignore it. Yes, ignore it.

I can't ignore it, I know that.

Resolving things with Mike was always something difficult thing to do for anyone who even tried. Mike likes for things to go his way, only. And you never argue a word about, don't even try, it won't work. But Will knew that this was a topic that needed to be talked. It was the day before the last day they would spend in Pennsylvania, and he was going to speak to Mike. Tonight.

No I won't.

He decided to go out for a walk, since all of his friends were busy with each other. The teachers always let Will wander off because they knew that he was a private kid who enjoyed being alone, yet always had to look for a time where he actually could.

He walked his way to the elevator only to see that it was open already, so he rushed to get in. He didn't notice the other person standing in the far left corner of it, since all he did was stare at the floor, trying to hide his presence from whoever else was there.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped.

It was nearing to be 6pm and the lights had shut off completely, leaving Will and the other unknown person alone in a small, dark elevator.

"No, no, no, no!" Will desperately whispered to himself, pushing on each and every button on the elevator just to get him to any floor and out of such a small place.

"Come on, this can't be happening." He sighed to himself, still pushing on every button. He started to get anxious as the elevator was not working and it seemed like the power had shut off completely.

"It won't work."

Will recognized that voice, the instant he heard it. He had heard it a million times, always reassuring him, supporting him, or saying a geeky joke.